•  

Thursday Night Rides! Meet at CamRock Garage. No-drop. Ride at 6p.

TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

May 28, 2015, 05:18 PM

An absolutely perfect night for a ride. I hope a few folks are coming out. I will be here. Prolly my last chance to take a ride until after the race.....OK I'll prolly be checking the trails a little while I ride ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

May 07, 2015, 02:37 PM

It's going to a great night for riding! I can't wait to see everyone out there....and to finally make it for a Thursday Night Ride!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

March 18, 2015, 08:49 PM

With the trails closed for the spring thaw, the weekly Thursday Night Ride will be cancelled this week.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

March 03, 2015, 07:20 PM

I'll be out this Thursday, possibly with one other. Finally picked up a light so I hope to get more ride time in this year. Might not get out there till 7, if anyone wants to join speak up. Wednesday is a full moon, so should be quite bright out there.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

March 03, 2015, 02:17 PM

Technically they are always going on, but I don't know if anyone is showing up. I have not yet found a regular rider who wanted to lead the ride if I can't make it.
    And I have been traveling a lot lately and unable to make it. I am gone again this week and next week. Then back for a week. And gone again the last week of March.
    I should be back much more regularly after that, but we should be riding dirt by that time :)
    Feel free to post up if you are coming out for a ride and want to meet up with folks. Maybe others are already planning on getting out. It's a great way to start the weekend early!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

March 03, 2015, 12:20 PM

Are these rides still going on every Thursday @ 6 PM?

XXX

February 05, 2015, 05:53 PM

I snowshoed Monday and Wednesday from Cambridge to the Outback expert loop and back, stomping 2 loops each day. Somebody had hiked the trail without snowshoes and really post holed it up Tuesday. I packed in the majority of the holes on Wednesday, so hopefully it set up nicely today. Thinking about giving it a try on the fatty tomorrow. Anybody else made it out to snowshoe or ride?

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

February 05, 2015, 09:50 AM

I hope you had a great ride last week. I heard there was a nice group of folks out ridin' fat.
    I am in Michigan and heading back today so I have not been out since Sunday. And I know there has been at least some snow since then. My guess is the trail needs grooming and the trails are really not rideable right now? Post up if I am wrong on that. I would love to ride!
    Otherwise I will get the snowshoes out and try to do some stompin.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

January 29, 2015, 01:24 PM

Get them lights charged boys....  Guessing conditions will be great.  See everybody @ 6.
    I'm bummed, but unless things change soon I will not be able to join you tonight. I've been fighting a migraine going on two days now, and it is not letting up yet....
    It should be a great night for a ride. I hope you have a good one.
    CamRock Sport is open until 8. If you want to eat after your ride, let the gals working know. If it is slow they might shut the grill off early.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    g
    And last but not least.......

January 28, 2015, 04:54 PM

Get them lights charged boys....  Guessing conditions will be great.  See everybody @ 6.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

January 14, 2015, 08:21 PM

Dang I am not happy about this. I was really looking forward to the ride tomorrow night. Perfect weather. Supposed to be 29 degrees at ride start. It dos not get much better than that. Now it looks unlikely that I will be able to make it. Work really puts a damper on the social plans sometimes  :P

Anywho. Does anyone else want to head it up? Heck just commit to meeting at CamRock Sport at 6 bells tomorrow night is all it would really take. Lead out any souls who make it out. Give 'em a few pointers if they are newbies.

CamRock Sport will be open until 8p. If you want to eat when you get back, mention it to the gals behind the counter so they keep the oven going for ya.

I hope like heck to make it next week!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

January 08, 2015, 03:03 PM

Gotta say this weather on Thursday's is getting old :(
    I am assuming no one wants to head out in this weather. I am going to head out early, about 4p. Hope to get at least 1/2 of the ride in the little daylight there is.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

January 01, 2015, 09:22 AM

Probably a very short ride more for the sake of grabbing a beer at Hooterville.  My timing will be unpredictable as I need to get home from work and get my crap together.

~ I like beer and men

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:31 AM by sbear55 »

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

January 01, 2015, 09:16 AM

Blue mound?
    If you missed Bear's other post, he is having a ride at Blue Mound. Leaving his house at 5;45. Bear would you be at the parking lot at BM at 6?
    That should be a fun way to start the New Year.
    An early ride during the day will be out. The trails will be soft this afternoon.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

December 31, 2014, 09:35 PM

Blue mound?

~ I like beer and men