•  

Unsupported BALLS

Renegade Rick
    Webmaster
    Administrator

April 23, 2015, 07:54 PM

But as light as possible, still bringing a tiny tent and camping gear.

XXX

April 23, 2015, 08:28 PM

Here's info about the camp site, it's no reservations but with the weather is probably on our side for claiming a site, we'll try to get 12 & 13:
    http://www.rv-campground.org/camping.php

No cooking stuff here either since the campsites are basically in town and there should be plenty of breakfast options.  As far as camping stuff goes I'm only bringing my hammock (tent) and sleeping bag. 

I have a second hammock if anyone is looking for a lightweight tent option to borrow, it's super comfy and it has a rain fly that can easily be pitched as a tarp-tent if there aren't any good trees to hang from. It's about 3lb and packs really small.

XXX

April 24, 2015, 02:26 PM

We'll be leaving Revolution Cycles at 7am and should reach Bennetts by 8am if folks want to meetup there.

XXX

April 27, 2015, 08:03 PM

Big congrats and thanks to Rich for the successful organization and planning of this years B.A.L.L.S.  It was my first experience with B.A.L.L.S. and it did not disappoint.  Thanks for all the work that you guys did. 

Also, impressive recovery and rally from the dead by Tim.  I've never seen someone salvage a bad food/digestion situation like that.  Chapeau!

Patrick