•  

Capital Brewery Bike Club Ride

August 04, 2015, 11:32 AM

I'm planning on showing up at the brewery tonight to chat about bikes and beer and I'll have a suitably eye catching bike on hand.

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

August 04, 2015, 10:32 PM

We had a good time hanging out in the beer garden this evening.  It is sort of hard to say how many riders from the Brewery Bike Club we will have, but it will be a good ride regardless, so come out ad join us.  We will leave the brewery at 5:30, the weather looks great, and if you haven't been out to PV and BH for a while, you owe it to yourself to check it out.

Blackhawk will be open to non-members (who sign a waiver), so it is an especially good chance to see what has been happening out there.

I am not going to bring the whole jersey order, but if you let me know before tomorrow evening that you will be there, I will bring yours for you.

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

August 06, 2015, 06:37 AM

Note we are leaving the Brewery at 5:30, not meeting at 5:30.  Hope to see you there.

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

August 08, 2015, 07:00 AM

We had great ride on Thursday.  Perfect conditions, twelve or fifteen riders, and good beer, food, and live music afterward.  Not sure which was said more; "I had no idea these trails were so close to the brewery," or "I had no idea these trails were here and/or this good."  And a few folks who did the road ride looked a little jealous.

I don't know if we will have a chance to do this again this year, but we will definitely do it again, perhaps as a regular thing next year.  And if you haven't ridden out that way in a while, it is worth checking out.  It just keeps getting better.