•  

WTB: SS Chainring

Bin
    aka Ben

January 17, 2017, 02:13 PM

I'm looking for a 4 bolt single speed (not ramped or pinned) chainring with 36 or 38 teeth. Anybody got one that big laying around they would like to sell? I'm trying to use some MTB cranks I have in the parts bin for a commuter and the 32T ring just isn't big enough (might work with a 12T cog but I'd rather go with a slightly taller ratio).

XXX
    ddacko11
    Former Trail Steward - Quarry Park | Former Vice President - Operations

January 18, 2017, 02:30 PM

I have many 36 or 38,  I assume 104 BCD?.  depends on want a cheap one or more narrow/wide nicer one.   Let me know Dan
    You can text me 608-213-8598 if better

XXX
    Bin
    aka Ben

January 18, 2017, 03:02 PM

Yes 104 BCD. I would lean towards cheaper end of the spectrum. This is going on a SS commuter so I don't think I really need narrow/wide. I would also prefer black over silver if all else is equal but that isn't too important.

XXX
    ddacko11

January 18, 2017, 03:18 PM

I will check tonight and get back with you.  Black is all I would have

XXX
    ddacko11

January 18, 2017, 07:55 PM

2 different 38's and 1 36,  All brand new all 104 bcd.   $5 each

Let me know.  I live on far east side near woodmans.  I work off Fish Hatchery and greenway cross

Dan

XXX
    Bin
    aka Ben

January 18, 2017, 10:41 PM

If you're willing to let go of 2 I'd take the 36 and the 38 that has the cutouts. I work near west wash and regent so running down to the greenway cross area during the day sometime would be no problem. With this kind of chainring stash, what are the odds that you have a 13t cog I could take off your hands too? Otherwise, the dimension cogs are cheap and easy to find.

This week is already pretty packed for me but if there's a time that would be good for you next week I can block time on my calendar.

XXX
    ddacko11

January 19, 2017, 11:12 AM

yes those 2 are just fine.  I do not have a 13tooth,  I have lots of others but not that small.

I pass by near where you work on my commute most days,  if easier i can just stop by as my schedule is flexible.  Either way let me know.   Just take it off line and use my cell via text 608-2138598