•  

We picked a jersey company and we have a design now tell us what you want to buy

You must be logged in to vote.
    Use the menu in the top right corner to log in or sign up to become a new user.

Poll

What jersey style will you order?

Men's Team SS
    8 (21.6%)
    Women's Team SS
    1 (2.7%)
    Men's Club SS
    14 (37.8%)
    Women's Club SS
    2 (5.4%)
    DH/BMX
    12 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 36

JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

April 06, 2015, 03:49 PM

We are to the point where I need more input to get the jersey ordering process started. We will be ordering through Mt Borah (a Wisconsin company). Please participate in the poll below so we can estimate what our initial order will be. In order to get a particular style we will need to get at least 5 orders for that style. There is also the potential to get Team pricing if we are able to commit to ordering 15 Team SS jerseys and 15 Team Powerband bibs. Once we narrow down the style options we are interested in we can start getting the artwork transferred to the specific templates. We will also receive a fit kit that would be brought to a meeting, workday, or social gathering so you can know exactly what to order. After the templates are set and this poll is closed we will have a CORP storefront set up on Mt Borah’s website that will allow individuals to place their own order.

Sizing descriptions:

Jersey Styles: http://mtborah.com/full-custom/cycling/jerseys

Team bib: http://mtborah.com/full-custom/cycling/shorts/team-powerband-bib-short

Team SS Jersey: http://mtborah.com/full-custom/cycling/jerseys/team-ss-jersey

If you are interested in committing to ordering the bibs if we hit 15 please post below. We don't have a design yet but may if the interest is there.

XXX

April 06, 2015, 04:21 PM

I'm new to the forum and just joined the chapter via IMBA! Woot woot.
    I'd be interested in purchasing a kit. I need a wardrobe update. I'm a lady who enjoys bibs as well if that makes any difference.

We're running the same clothing order with Mt. Borah through my women's cycling club.

XXX
    Renegade Rick
    Webmaster
    Administrator

April 06, 2015, 05:55 PM

I'd be interested in the club ss or bmx/downhill with 3/4 sleeve. I'd prefer comfort over pockets.

XXX
    JHenry

April 06, 2015, 06:11 PM

I'd be interested in the club ss or bmx/downhill with 3/4 sleeve. I'd prefer comfort over pockets.

@Rick  This is a poll so make sure you pick an option. Guessing you used TapaTalk and can't see the poll portion of the thread.
    XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

April 06, 2015, 11:40 PM

I would get as pair of bibs as well. Rock the full CORP colors when riding other trails!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

April 07, 2015, 10:32 AM

Can the 20yr jersey be had in other colors? Like blue instead of orange...

XXX
    JHenry

April 07, 2015, 01:08 PM

Sorry but the design is set at this point  :-\

Orange, black, and grey have been our 'club colors' for the last few years. We are also building on that with our other marketing efforts.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 01:09 PM by JHenry »

XXX
    Walt Hougas
    Trail Steward - Blue Mound SP
    Trail Steward
    To Be A Man...

April 07, 2015, 06:48 PM

Thanks for your support!

XXX
    blackbike (Scot E)
    None more black

April 08, 2015, 05:46 AM

Oh man please don't go back to the blue and orange they were hideous!
    I love these colors and the design
    Josh I voted for a downhill but I would also buy a club and a bib shorts, I see no way to vote for more than one shirt.  Better than a bib shorts would be a knickers option!

~ Look up on the wall baby, hand me down my shootin' iron.
    Call your mother long distance, tell her to expect your body home.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

April 08, 2015, 10:32 PM

Scot is the reason we had to change the iconic CORP blue and orange  ;)

I voted for the club. But would also buy a DH if it went that way. I'm just not in favor of a long sleeve. or even 3/4 sleeve, jersey in the heat of summer. I like to let the pythons breathe ;D

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    JHenry

April 09, 2015, 08:29 AM

I can keep track of the multiples if there is a post for the request. I was hoping for a bit more interest actually.

As far as the blue and orange scheme goes Scot wasn't the only person to be happy with dropping the blue  :o
    XXX
    Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

April 09, 2015, 09:39 AM

I should probably log in via web browser so I can see the poll. Tapatalk fails in that regard.

XXX
    JHenry

April 09, 2015, 12:34 PM

I should probably log in via web browser so I can see the poll. Tapatalk fails in that regard.

Gary is correct. If you haven't logged into the full site you wouldn't see the poll. The only styles that will be available for purchase are the ones that receive at least 5 votes.

The bibs will only be available if there are at least 15 people interested.
    XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

April 09, 2015, 02:22 PM

As far as the blue and orange scheme goes Scot wasn't the only person to be happy with dropping the blue  :o
    :-*

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

April 09, 2015, 06:00 PM

Nic and I are in for bibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk