•  

Camrock work day

April 14, 2022, 07:37 PM

Hello, I’d like to volunteer for the camrock work day this April 30th. I’ve been riding these trails a couple seasons now and would like to be more involved with helping out where I can. I have two other people that tentatively said they’d like to come with me, and none of us have any experience. Is there anything we can bring that would be helpful? And where at camrock should we plan on meeting everyone else?

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

April 29, 2022, 06:16 PM

An FYI that the work day is going to be postponed a week based on the weather. Plan on 5/7 at 305 W Water street in Cambridge to start. That is the CORP garage at the trailhead in Cambridge.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

April 29, 2022, 06:16 PM

See post below.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

May 06, 2022, 10:07 AM

It is looking like perfect weather to give the trails some love tomorrow! Bring footwear that can get dirty and gloves and a shovel or garden rake if you have a favorite. We will provide tools as well, so no need to bring anything. Meet at the garage at 9a. We will have coffee and pastries. We will focus on getting water off the trail and hope to do it in a way to make the trails more fun!

https://fb.me/e/3yS41kxFZ

~ Chuck Hutchens