•  

Quarry Park

March 21, 2012, 08:03 PM

Someone buffed out the roller coaster. It's amazing. That is all.

XXX

March 22, 2012, 05:26 PM

we should ride there sat if pv is wet.

XXX

March 24, 2012, 04:34 PM

like the roller coaster trail, nice and smooth.

XXX

April 05, 2012, 06:08 PM

Been doing considerable work out at Quarry Park.  Re-shaped the hip jump and making a bigger lander in addition to a nice lippy jump through the trees.  Mike helped me smooth out the roll in for the jump as well.  Ben and Tom H did a sweet hip jump for the third one in the line.  However still a lot of construction underway so please respect the trails when the are wet or unfinished by not riding them.  More to come on the two jump lines in there.

XXX

April 05, 2012, 08:27 PM

great job! I should be able to lower my Force Expert seat low enough for some real dirtjumping fun

~ It's not the ride, it's the rider.
    Go big or go home.
    Know what you are up against.

XXX

April 06, 2012, 12:45 AM

nice work!

XXX

April 09, 2012, 08:25 PM

I will be going out there tomorrow after I get out of class at 11 to do some work and make adjustments based on how it has been riding.  Anybody is welcome to join me out there, bring shovels, rakes, brooms and empty jugs we can fill with water...or what ever you have is fine.

XXX

April 19, 2012, 10:34 PM

mann! that thing is rad! I.// i can't do it..

I seriously need a sub 20 pound small dj bike to practice in rays a bit before i hit those

I will be going out there tomorrow after I get out of class at 11 to do some work and make adjustments based on how it has been riding.  Anybody is welcome to join me out there, bring shovels, rakes, brooms and empty jugs we can fill with water...or what ever you have is fine.

Go big or go home.

XXX

April 19, 2012, 10:56 PM

My dj bike is at least 35...

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

XXX
    JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

April 19, 2012, 11:09 PM

Here's to hoping Sat is 'dry'.......
    XXX

April 20, 2012, 03:23 AM

Lyrill,

I'm calling BS.  I learned to ride that stuff out there at the end of last summer on a top of the line walmart bike.  A 35 lb 24 speed diamondback response.  I ride it now with an even heavier Mullet ss.

It ain't the bike, it's the rider!  Here's a video to prove it!  I rode trail in tallahassee with a $50 ss beach cruiser with coaster brakes!

XXX

April 20, 2012, 03:25 AM

Here's dj on the same,  It rained the day before and the only line that was partly open was the small one and it wasn't really dry even but since I was from WI, riding a beach cruiser with a mohawk they let me ride them!

XXX

April 20, 2012, 03:42 AM

Crap, Tom's been riding it on a xc full susp bike lately and still whipping it out completely sideways!

Tighten your helmet straps and let her rip!

XXX

May 19, 2012, 08:03 AM

ya i get it, haha i tried the jump the other day, still had yet gotten another chance to go again and learn turning my back. If i understood correctly Tom suggested me to master the tabletop first.. so that's what i am gonna do, considering Tom has done tons of whip there even while going straight.

Tabletop should be nailed with a whip anyways, stylez

Go big or go home.

XXX

May 21, 2012, 03:36 PM

Anyone know what happened to the big step-down in the far corner of the park? Near the tabletop/step-up? The takeoff has been trashed and there's logs pulled across the landing.

Not sure if it's vandalism or someone intentionally retiring the feature. As long as no one objects, I'll try to get out there soon and start rebuilding it, considering it was my favorite thing to hit there.