•  

Tree Down Area 51

June 24, 2015, 09:53 PM

Was out riding the today and came across a large tree down across (I think) area 51, right after the gravity drop trail crossing. Looks like the walk-around has been used heavily, but thought I'd report it.

Are there any trail work days coming up at Camrock? If I'm in town I wouldn't mind helping out, the river trail could use a helping hand

Sent from my SM-G900R4

XXX
    JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

June 25, 2015, 02:23 PM

Thanks for the heads up. We'll get to it tomorrow evening or Saturday.
    XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

June 25, 2015, 02:58 PM

Was out riding the today and came across a large tree down across (I think) area 51, right after the gravity drop trail crossing. Looks like the walk-around has been used heavily, but thought I'd report it.

Are there any trail work days coming up at Camrock? If I'm in town I wouldn't mind helping out, the river trail could use a helping hand

Sent from my SM-G900R4
    The mower was just recently repaired, and now the Trail Posse will be getting back to whipping the trails in shape. I could definitely use a few more folks on the Posse Maintenance Crew. Please PM me here or contact me at 7:SEVEN:2 7:EIGHT THREE:3. We would love to have you on board helping to keep the CR trails in shape. It can be done on your time, no need to make a scheduled work day.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    JHenry

June 27, 2015, 08:33 AM

Took care of the tree last night. There us a limb still hanging but I couldn't get it to come down.
    XXX

June 27, 2015, 09:54 AM

Was it wet out there?

XXX
    JHenry

June 27, 2015, 09:55 AM

Perfect conditions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

XXX

June 27, 2015, 09:56 AM

Perfect conditions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

July 01, 2015, 06:53 AM

There was another tree down on Outback last night. I was able to cut through it with the fold up saw I carry and get it removed.

~ Chuck Hutchens