•  

FUNDRAISING EVENT BY TREK STORES OF MADISON FOR CORP! MAY 24TH @ 7PM

Tom Harron
    Former Club President
    Former President and Race Director of Battle of CR

April 30, 2012, 10:04 AM

SEE A GREAT MOVIE...HELP A LOCAL TRAIL BUILDING ORGANIZATION.

May 24th 7pm at Eastgate Cinema
    Join us for movie night! Tickets go on sale for this limited space event on May 1st at both East and West Trek Bicycle Stores. Tickets are $15 and include entrance to the movie plus access to the private after party event at Trek East sponsored by Capital Brewery and Trek. 100% of the proceeds go to Capital Off Road Pathfinders to help them build more trails in our community! Win-Win!
    (Tickets will be sold for cash/check only.)

How to find us
    Private After Party Info
    Your ticket stub gets you into this exclusive event from 8:30-10pm at the East Madison Trek Store. Enjoy beer from Capital Brewery and refreshments from our head chef while mingling with Trek staff. Our goal is to raise $5,000 for C.O.R.P. at this event so there will be a silent auction on a few items including a bike! We will also be giving out tons of SWAG and will start our Memorial Day Sale early just for attendees. Help us reach our goal by getting friends to come with you so we sell out the 300 seat theater.

Watch the official movie trailer http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=ulink&fn=Link&ssid=7639&id=4xiqugsw30ys71n6zdnz1h33142n1&id2=8ymbt2p810zqfan8m9jt9s8x1pz4d&subscriber_id=dqztkpzi7ffaxbezr9rulz30cd356&delivery_id=cakcmsbuqhdgylzldyvhowdkmgzzbfc&tid=3.Hdc.BwWHbg.CNn8.Pb_1..cSPK.b..l.AZsn.a.T56sGA.T57dUA.ikToOg

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

May 09, 2012, 10:25 PM

I bought my ticket today at the Trek West store.  Word was ticket sales have been slow, almost non existent.  Go get your tickets and get your friends tickets as well.  This is to benefit US!  Spread the word people aren't going to magically show up and throw money at us...

~ i like social d

XXX

May 10, 2012, 03:52 AM

I'll go topless if that will help get money thrown at us.

I bought mine the day they went on sale.

XXX
    Q
    Bonner

May 10, 2012, 08:21 AM

I'll get my ticket(s) tonight!

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

May 10, 2012, 09:16 AM

I'll go topless if that will help get money thrown at us.

I bought mine the day they went on sale.

I've seen you topless, I've walked beaches on the Mediterranean, S. America, and Caribbean islands - also read an article about why women's figure skating is popular with middle aged male TV viewers. I hope I don't hurt your feelings but I think you need to be marketing what the beaches and figure skating offer the TV audience to have the most effective marketing!

:)

:)

« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 09:17 AM by Nate Woolever »

XXX

May 10, 2012, 11:37 PM

That's true though, I wouldn't throw money at me topless! 

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

May 14, 2012, 08:44 PM

We should have flyers around promoting this. I am not aware that we have them if we do. Sounds like a lot of $ to be had at this if we get it promoted.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

May 14, 2012, 10:07 PM

Are the trek stores the only place to get tickets? Can you get them online or at the door?

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

May 15, 2012, 05:36 AM

trek stores or at the door

~ i like social d

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

May 15, 2012, 10:20 AM

Seeing as all our members are now Bike Fed members, we should put a post on the Bike Fed's Facebook account.  That gets a decent amount of traffic.

XXX
    Q
    Bonner

May 23, 2012, 10:32 PM

I ended up not getting my tickets last week. Any chance they'll be available at the door? Or I'll try to get to the trek east store before the film.

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

May 24, 2012, 09:02 AM

I ended up not getting my tickets last week. Any chance they'll be available at the door? Or I'll try to get to the trek east store before the film.

I think they are available at the door, yes?

XXX
    Q
    Bonner

May 24, 2012, 09:59 AM

Nelson says so, but I'm skeptical.  ;D

I have to swing by Trek east this afternoon anyway, so unless they are sold out, I'll be OK.

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

May 24, 2012, 10:13 AM

Nelson says so, but I'm skeptical.

I am skeptical of anything Nelson says.  Can't trust those lawyer-types.

XXX
    Tom Harron
    Former Club President
    Former President and Race Director of Battle of CR

May 24, 2012, 01:31 PM

There will be tickets available at the door. Please purchase at the store if possible since Sara is going to be using a knuckle busting manual credit card machine.