•  

Tree Down

April 12, 2015, 11:52 AM

There's a tree down right where the lower trails split - would need at least 4 people to move off - or one person with a chainsaw :)
    Not the end of the world, you can hop off and leg over, but thought I'd mention.

XXX

April 16, 2015, 07:18 AM

Which trail?

XXX

April 16, 2015, 09:50 AM

I rode QR sunday afternoon and did not run into any down trees.  The trolls are on our side

XXX

April 17, 2015, 05:31 PM

If you take the lower green (Dizzy?) from the main entrance - when the trail splits and you can continue on it or take the blue route, the path is blocked there.

XXX

April 17, 2015, 06:39 PM

It must have been fixed a while ago. It was great today!

XXX

April 19, 2015, 07:03 PM

Tree is still there, they're talking about the little connector from dizzy to the main downhill (the old small green loop)

The tree is down across the connector....which obviously doesn't get much use or glances.

~ Go Big or Go Home

XXX

April 19, 2015, 07:40 PM

I rode all the trails a few times in the past few days and never saw it...and I've never ridden that connector ever. I think this is nature's way of telling us to give up on that trail! It's not even on the new map.

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

April 19, 2015, 08:18 PM

Now that there is a way to ride all the way to they picnic table and back without significant (any) climbs, the need for that beginner connector pretty well disappeared.

XXX

April 19, 2015, 08:52 PM

I agree. Just trying to figure out where the OP was talking about and this seems plausible.

I've never used it.

~ Go Big or Go Home