Cliffy
    Assistant Trail Steward - Cross Plains

April 26, 2018, 12:50 PM

Thanks to our volunteers!

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 12:58 PM by Cliffy »

XXX
    tbtel

May 28, 2018, 05:47 PM

I've been waiting at the corner of Bourbon and KP for the last half hour.  Was hoping to help with trail building but haven't seen anyone around. The event page lists 5:30pm today as the next time scheduled. Did I completely miss something or am I being ghosted here?

XXX
    nor
    Trail Steward - Cross Plains
    Trail Steward

May 28, 2018, 06:39 PM

Today was the one Monday we were not working. I did post that it was cancelled on the Facebook event for today since it is Memorial Day.  I hope you got up there for a ride and hope to see you next Monday. Sorry for the confusion.

~ crushing it

XXX
    tbtel

May 29, 2018, 12:22 AM

The Facebook event is still available (not canceled) and the event description does not mention any cancellations.  Posts within the Facebook event discussion are hidden behind a login wall so it was not possible for any of us who value internet privacy to see your post.

If it it too much to ask to keep the CORP page up do date with important event information, then unfortunately you will not be seeing me at any more of your build days.

Good luck with the trails.  There looks to be a lot more work needed.

XXX
    nor
    Trail Steward - Cross Plains
    Trail Steward

June 04, 2018, 09:04 AM

We will be working tonight. Come on out and see all the progress that has been made over the last few months and plans for the future.

Meet at 530 at Hwy KP and Bourbon otherwise come when ever and head up the trail until you find us.

~ crushing it