•  

I have been banned.....for eternity

TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 14, 2013, 06:26 PM

Hi Rick. For some reason I have been able to get back on with one of my iPhones. But I still have no website or Tapatalk access from my iPad. What is the information you need for that. I feel insecure knowing that "my ban is not set to expire"  :)
    What is the information that you need for this exactly? I can send it to you in a message.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

June 14, 2013, 09:29 PM

send my the ip address you are using.

~ i like social d

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 15, 2013, 12:30 AM

It doesn't seem to be the IP address as the other four devices work fine. Or am I missing something here? Is is particular to this iPad? If so what do I look for and how do I find it on the iPad?

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

June 15, 2013, 06:35 AM

Clear the cache in the web browser.

~ i like social d

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 15, 2013, 08:17 AM

Not going to pretend I am very tech savvy. Would this be the "REset Network Settings" in the General field, or "Reset all settings"?

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Q
    Bonner

June 15, 2013, 08:51 AM

Settings-> Safari-> Clear Cookies and Data

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 15, 2013, 09:11 AM

Settings-> Safari-> Clear Cookies and Data
    Thanks Bonner! Safari is now working. Any idea how to do the same for Foxbrowser? That is still stuck as well. I don't see any way to clear it. Would rather not reinstall it if I don't have too.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

June 15, 2013, 11:40 AM

Mayor,

Not sure if you solved your issue with Firefox, but this link might be helpful.
    http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache

Good Luck!

Mark

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 02, 2013, 11:57 AM

Thanks for the help before guys. This has happened to me a couple of times now. It seems our system does not like the wi-fi connections that are used at hotels for some reason. I have not had issues using wi-fi at anywhere else.
    I have been able to get most of my systems up and running. Though an app I use on the iPad called Foxbrowser still has me banned. And Tapatalk on my iPhones opens and appears to work, but there is not data. When I open them I still get the notice that "The Tapatalk API is expired".

~ Chuck Hutchens