Doing what it was born to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    blackbike (Scot E)
    None more black

December 26, 2013, 09:42 AM

My 9zero7

~ Look up on the wall baby, hand me down my shootin' iron.
    Call your mother long distance, tell her to expect your body home.

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

December 27, 2013, 10:07 AM

XXX

December 27, 2013, 10:41 PM

My Beargrease, at Cam-Rock:

« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 10:46 PM by GoodOak »

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

December 28, 2013, 11:15 PM

Emory and his (rented) Beargrease. Esker Trail. Machine groomed. Cable, Wiskovakia.
    Life is not fair when your son is on a carbon fiber racing machine. And of course he is rubbing it in.
    On another note: you know you are in the Northwoods when: You have a $4000 carbon fiber machine that you have "rented" in the back of your truck overnight. On the basis of simply giving them a name and a phone number. Pay for the rental when you bring it back tomorrow. No ID. No credit card. Nothing. Either I look way more trusting than I feel I deserve. Or these good folks are putting way to much on the line.

~ Chuck Hutchens

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 11:17 PM by TheMayor1 »

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

December 29, 2013, 10:22 AM

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

December 29, 2013, 06:50 PM

Emory and his (rented) Beargrease. Esker Trail. Machine groomed. Cable, Wiskovakia.
    Life is not fair when your son is on a carbon fiber racing machine. And of course he is rubbing it in.
    On another note: you know you are in the Northwoods when: You have a $4000 carbon fiber machine that you have "rented" in the back of your truck overnight. On the basis of simply giving them a name and a phone number. Pay for the rental when you bring it back tomorrow. No ID. No credit card. Nothing. Either I look way more trusting than I feel I deserve. Or these good folks are putting way to much on the line.

what shop?  sounds like a good bunch of eggs to do business with?

~ Heavily caffeinated, for your protection.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

December 29, 2013, 06:57 PM

^ For sure. I will do all of my business with them when I am in town. The shop is Riverbrook Bike & Ski. They have a shop in downtown Hayward. They have some real quality equipment, clothing and accessories there. Lots of 45North stuff. Four brands  of fat bikes. And they are spearheading the fat bike trail grooming. Also the fat bike summit in two weeks.
    Pretty awesome. And do their rentals out of their other shop in Seeley. You can ride to the trails from this parking lot.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

December 30, 2013, 05:47 PM

^ For sure. I will do all of my business with them when I am in town. The shop is Riverbrook Bike & Ski. They have a shop in downtown Hayward. They have some real quality equipment, clothing and accessories there. Lots of 45North stuff. Four brands  of fat bikes. And they are spearheading the fat bike trail grooming. Also the fat bike summit in two weeks.
    Pretty awesome. And do their rentals out of their other shop in Seeley. You can ride to the trails from this parking lot.

oh them guys?  My wife won a brain bucket from them at Festival of the Trails.  The guy was very helpful and patient while helping pick the perfect one (even though it was getting late on a Sunday).  So patient, in fact that we picked up fair number of other things so that he actually made a little money for our having stopped in.

One of the two shops in the area that I don't mind spending money at.

~ Heavily caffeinated, for your protection.

XXX

December 30, 2013, 09:20 PM

Eh-hem. Since you guys are getting all OT, I will post another photo of my bike to reel it back in!:

XXX

December 30, 2013, 09:52 PM

Yeah, bike pics please.

sent from my Smarterthanme Phone

XXX
    Nate W.
    Club Raconteur

January 05, 2014, 12:48 PM

Here's mine from yesterday.

XXX
    Q
    Bonner

January 06, 2014, 07:26 PM

Hope to actually be able to ride this thing Wednesday! It'll be warmer than -22 then.

Got rubber?

XXX

January 06, 2014, 08:38 PM

Yeah Baby!

~ Burn rubber