•  

Trail conditions

farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

April 24, 2017, 06:08 AM

I got the leaves blown off the south loop yesterday. Went back around then and cleared down trees in 4 spots. These all came down in last week and a half. Seems like more trees are falling lately than usual, what's going on here?
    Will try to get to the north loop later in the week, but they are talking rain wednesday. Planning to ride the trail tuesday evening, we'll see  how many trees are down over there.
    Trail needs riders to pound it in. Get out and ride.

~ Here uncultivated acres wait prime for adventure....back 40

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

April 26, 2017, 11:20 PM

FYI- as of wednesday 4-26 we haven't received that much rain yet. Went out and did my usual lap and half.

XXX
    DosNiner
    Trail Steward - The Farm
    Trail Steward

April 29, 2017, 09:27 AM

Greg, Scott, et al: Ok to clear leaves on the north loop? We road there recently and its clear of tress (thanks) but totally covered with leaves.

Mike H

XXX

April 29, 2017, 08:45 PM

Based on Greg's post on 4/24 I'd say it looks like time for the leaves to go away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ I like beer and men

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

April 30, 2017, 07:49 AM

Hey Mike
    Once it dries up, if you get the time go for it. Weather is looking good for later in the week. I have one of the CORP backpack blowers at my house. Does an awesome job and easier to use. Call me if you want to use it. 669-1648

Thanks
    Greg

XXX
    DosNiner
    Trail Steward - The Farm
    Trail Steward

May 01, 2017, 01:20 PM

Greg - Ok, I'm on it. Hoping to get out this Thursday. I will be in touch via phone. Yes, I would like to use the Corp blower.