•  

Tuesday Nights?

March 19, 2012, 11:47 PM

How is everyone's schedule this year for Tuesday nights looking.  Mine is full until school is out.  It was the only time the one class I needed was avail!!  I do however have permission from the teacher to not go as it's a writing class and mostly done at home.  Anybody want to start up Tuesday night sessions?

XXX
    Bin
    aka Ben

March 20, 2012, 08:47 AM

I'll be out there on a lot of Tuesdays.  Probably not every week but as many as I can make.

XXX

March 20, 2012, 09:06 AM

I'm definitely not free tuesday or thursday nights. I'm also not done with class till 630 on monday and wednesday either tho, so i guess dont plan around me haha.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

XXX

March 20, 2012, 10:06 AM

I'll be out there today about 5:30 ish if anybody wants to ride.

XXX

March 20, 2012, 10:09 AM

Cant, I've got baja

XXX
    Renegade Rick
    Webmaster
    Administrator

March 20, 2012, 12:38 PM

I'll be out there today about 5:30 ish if anybody wants to ride.

sounds like this is the place to be. see you later (maybe).

XXX
    Bin
    aka Ben

March 20, 2012, 01:29 PM

I'll try to get out there tonight but it probably won't be until 6:30 or 7.  Hopefully that leaves me a little bit of light.

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

March 20, 2012, 08:44 PM

Well that was fun.

XXX

March 20, 2012, 10:26 PM

sorry i wasn't feeling confident with the poppy jumps at pv so i rode the floaters at bh to get warmed up on the new bike, sorry i missed you guys!

XXX

April 18, 2012, 02:28 PM

Hey all, I'm new here, and I just got started with mountain biking about a year ago. Seeing as how I live a block down from the golf course on PV, I'm totally in for riding on Tuesdays nights. Only thing is, I don't get home from work until about 5:40 so I can be on the trail by about 6.

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

April 18, 2012, 02:39 PM

Hey all, I'm new here, and I just got started with mountain biking about a year ago. Seeing as how I live a block down from the golf course on PV, I'm totally in for riding on Tuesdays nights. Only thing is, I don't get home from work until about 5:40 so I can be on the trail by about 6.

Welcome!

Our official effort to be there is during summer break time but many still ride there and at Blackhawk on Tuesdays.

You can give a shout here and many who ride there trade phone #s and sent a text message if they're riding.

I'm sure you'll meet some regulars at the dig days this weekend.

XXX

April 18, 2012, 07:50 PM

I actually am pretty much done with my tuesday night class so I'll be out there this tuesday and most of the rest of them.  I'm game for getting tuesday nights rolling early this summer.

XXX
    Bin
    aka Ben

April 19, 2012, 08:55 AM

Tim, what time do you usually go out there on Tuesdays?  I think I must have gotten there after your crew moved on to BH most weeks last year.

XXX

April 19, 2012, 12:38 PM

I kinda go whenever on tuesdays cause I'm free all afternoon and I get antsy to go ride!

If people are gonna be out there later though I can do that cause it's way better to ride not by myself out there.

Generally the normal tues nights most people get there about 6 ish after dinner and ride / work / ride till it's to dark to ride, and then ride a little more.  Dirt jumps are fun in the dark!

XXX

April 24, 2012, 04:31 PM

Hey all, I'm not gonna be able to make pleasantview tonight, My upper body is wrecked from the build weekend.  I'm gonna do a nice cruise around camrock with the seat up instead!