•  

Tuesday 7/24

imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

July 23, 2012, 08:15 AM

Hi,

The pump track overhaul is started with new inside lines started. We need your help Tuesday evening:

-water and pack new work
    -extend original berms and rollers
    -remove fence

I REALLY need help with the berm work or the whole place will be shut down. We can't leave it state that can't be ridden. A few people so we can work on both north berms will let me keep it open.

This should will have us ready for several truck loads of dirt and machine work. I plan to be there between 6 and 7.

Thank you.

XXX

July 23, 2012, 09:41 AM

I'll plan on coming out tomorrow night. Be out after dinner (bout 6:30 or so).

XXX
    Walt Hougas
    Trail Steward - Blue Mound SP
    Trail Steward
    To Be A Man...

July 23, 2012, 07:12 PM

I plan to be there.

Walt

XXX

July 23, 2012, 07:18 PM

I might make it for a bit but I'm leaving for a trip early wednesday so I'd be there early, leave early

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

July 23, 2012, 07:39 PM

I plan to be there.

Walt

Thanks, but don't drive like 60 miles for this! You can stop at my place for dinner.

Thanks all. I got a load of dirt and the water truck ordered, I'll call tomorrow to remind.

The goal if I'm late is shovel the north berms in piling the dirt on the other side. I've already got more dirt on the north center roller. This will stretch out the original pump track part and we get rid of the roller peaks by putting the dirt toward north instead of center.

Peeps might want to bring shovels - we only have 3 of each type in our tool shed.

It's so dry that the what what rain we had didn't stop Tom's work from crumbling so I'll be there even if we have some rain.

Thanks again.

XXX
    Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

July 23, 2012, 09:38 PM

I may be able to make it, but I won't know until sometime Tuesday.  I'll just show up if I can, I can bring a shovel.

XXX
    Walt Hougas
    Trail Steward - Blue Mound SP
    Trail Steward
    To Be A Man...

July 25, 2012, 06:27 PM

Good work day, William. I still don't know much about building a pump track, but the knowledge meter is off of zero.

Walt