•  

9/12 Chainsmoker ride and others

September 11, 2012, 01:56 PM

Tomorrow is Week 14 of our Wednesday rides. It has also been my favorite week personally. We will do a couple laps of short track for one race and then pair up for the team races. These have been competative and exciting throughout the year.

Next week is out final week of rides for the year and we will have a cookout to celebrate. Feel free to bring a small dish with you.

We have reserved the east chalet for Saturday October 20th for the Chainsmoker year end party. Though the final details are not in place, we may do a night ride that evening. More details on the night race to come.

As a team we have been asked to help out with the Blackhawk Bash fund raiser on 10/7. I hope some members of the team can come out and help their fundraiser. I will send out the email and contact if you want to help out.

As we are ending the 2012 Chainsmoker race series, we also need to look to next year. We will be looking for members of the team(old or new) to provide their services to help run the team, be it time trials, Web master skills, PR/media and other positions. Feel free to email me at runaddict@yahoo.com if you are interested in being and integral part of the team. We will soon set a date for the first team meeting get people into the positions to keep the team running.

See you all there,

Kurt Brunner