•  

Trail Fees?

Aged_Cheddar
    Been there, done that, threw my back out...

May 10, 2019, 10:40 PM

Hey guys/gals!

I need a little clarification please....

If I buy a "Dane county trails permit" that permit allows me to ride: Camrock, Seminole & Badger Prairie correct?...but it would also appear that I have to buy a "State trail pass" so that I can ride the paved trail to the Trailhead @ Seminole??

If I buy the state trail pass, does that cover all of the paved trails in and around the Madison area? (My wife and I like to ride the paved path down along John Nolan etc..) or is there yet another pass that I need to buy too??

Thanks in advance for the info!!
    -AC

XXX
    Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

May 11, 2019, 03:36 PM

Hey guys/gals!

I need a little clarification please....

If I buy a "Dane county trails permit" that permit allows me to ride: Camrock, Seminole & Badger Prairie correct?...but it would also appear that I have to buy a "State trail pass" so that I can ride the paved trail to the Trailhead @ Seminole??

If I buy the state trail pass, does that cover all of the paved trails in and around the Madison area? (My wife and I like to ride the paved path down along John Nolan etc..) or is there yet another pass that I need to buy too??

Thanks in advance for the info!!
    -AC

The county pass is good on property that Dane County owns or manages.  I believe this includes CamRock, Seminole, Cap City Trail, not sure about Badger Prairie.  State pass would include all the state trails... Badger State, Military Ridge, Blue Mound State Park, not sure about the Cannonball and SW commuter.  I might be off on some of these, best bet is to look up each individual trail, as it's complicated.