•  

Pork chop

June 23, 2019, 11:28 PM

Went to check out the new line at QR.  The trail rides awesome, but it seems like someone has built lips into the two all dirt tables midway down.  This trail doesn't seem to be purpose built for dirt jump bikes and those lips are pretty hazardous on a trail bike.  Just my 2 cents...

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

June 24, 2019, 10:26 PM

The builder built those lips, the tabletops are meant for jumping. They ride fine if, in the words of Jackson Goldstone, you ride "right into the lip and just send it." (@ 2:55 in  )  The consequences of following his advice are your own responsibility.

XXX

June 25, 2019, 04:51 PM

The builder built those lips, the tabletops are meant for jumping. They ride fine if, in the words of Jackson Goldstone, you ride "right into the lip and just send it." (@ 2:55 in  )  The consequences of following his advice are your own responsibility.

Love it.

XXX

June 25, 2019, 07:40 PM

The dirt lips on Pork Chop are among the best I have ever ridden.  Especially for a trail bike.  Take some time to progress your riding and you may learn to like them as well. 

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

June 25, 2019, 10:34 PM

The dirt lips on Pork Chop are among the best I have ever ridden.  Especially for a trail bike.  Take some time to progress your riding and you may learn to like them as well.

Jeremy also gets points for how pump worthy or manual friendly he did the downsides. What he just finished at Blackhawk is designed to build the skills. Anyone liking this stuff should be sure to join CORP and Blackhawk. Think of it as feeding the machine that will keep him at it.