•  

Riding The Farm

October 06, 2020, 09:16 AM

Am very keen to check out the farm, so looking to get permission from the land owner and maybe shown around by a corp member if possible. Been volunteering with upkeep at pleasant view regularly, and happy to do so at the farm on occasion as well.

XXX

October 06, 2020, 09:26 AM

I'm also curious to check out the farm! Unfortunately I can't really ride for at least a few more days due to a minor injury, but I would love the opportunity to check out the trails.

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

October 07, 2020, 06:04 AM

Would you guys be available for a group ride next wednesday the 14th? Maybe something like 5Pm. No drop ride specically for people not famaliar with the Farm.

~ Here uncultivated acres wait prime for adventure....back 40

XXX

October 07, 2020, 09:53 AM

Yep no problem here. Thanks! Can you direct message me the location of meetup?

XXX

October 07, 2020, 11:34 AM

Would you guys be available for a group ride next Wednesday the 14th? Maybe something like 5Pm. No drop ride specifically for people not familiar with the Farm.
    I am more than willing, assuming my back is feeling better by then. It'll be kind of tough to get out of work early enough to be there by 5:00, but I can try. Might end up a few minutes late.

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

October 08, 2020, 06:11 AM

corkr900- I could probably wait a few minutes if you think you can make it. It starts getting dark in the woods by 6:30 and I'd rather not push it with first time riders. Just let me know if you will be coming.

XXX

October 09, 2020, 10:20 AM

I would be interested in riding next Wed night and getting to know other members. I would like to get more involved overall. If this is not an ideal opportunity I understand. Just let me know. Thank you

XXX

October 09, 2020, 01:10 PM

I would be interested in riding next Wed night and getting to know other members. I would like to get more involved overall. If this is not an ideal opportunity I understand. Just let me know. Thank you

See the other post FarmGuy put up. Seems all are invited! Also, think about volunteering with trail crews if you are looking to get more involved.

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

October 11, 2020, 06:25 AM

Hey Banker, what Rwill says, if you're up for some old school singletrack come on out  :)

XXX

October 11, 2020, 04:59 PM

Sounds good and thank you for the invite. I will be to the mineral point road address mentioned previsouly by 5pm Wed. Thank you again!

XXX

October 12, 2020, 04:17 PM

Sorry y'all, I have to back out; I had to schedule over this ride. Next time!

XXX

November 08, 2022, 06:31 PM

Want to ride the Farm? Let’s get a group together this Sunday at 10.

XXX

November 10, 2022, 07:46 AM

If I can get the pieces I have on my basement floor assembled into an actual bike before Sunday I might be in for this, but I`m not sure I can.