•  

Volunteers Needed For CORPFEST

Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

April 26, 2013, 03:58 PM

Good news: CORPFEST cometh!   CORP wants to thank its members for all the hard work they have (and will) put in this year.  We are planning a biking bonanza blowout later this summer that will include a race, beer, music, camping, and various forms of tomfoolery. 

However, the Board of Directors has been so busy planning work days, races, trail improvements, and schmoozing with pols to get even more trails, that we are tapped out on manpower. 

We need two or three good (crazy) men( or ladies) who are willing to help plan, organize, and execute CORPFEST.  We already have 3 other committee members, so you won't be alone, but we need organized and dependable volunteers to help pull this off.   Who wants to man up and help us out?  Of course, being on the committee will give you access to all the secret surprises we have in store as well as first pick of the beer.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 04:09 PM by Tim Barber »

XXX
    dburatti
    Builder of trails. Rider of bikes.

April 26, 2013, 05:22 PM

Can you please highlight what the position would entail?

Thanks,

D

~ I love my job!

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

April 26, 2013, 05:29 PM

This event needs to be organized as a group effort.  The committee is responsible for event planning, securing all permits, making sure we have all supplies, publicity, sponsorships, volunteers for tear-up/takedown, etc, etc......everything that goes into organizing the event.  We are doing it by committee so no one person has to do everything and so we have people who are committed to making this happen.  At this stage we are brainstorming ideas and creating task lists.

XXX

April 27, 2013, 12:10 PM

What is the intended date or date range for CORPfest?

XXX

April 30, 2013, 03:23 PM

When is the next meeting? My skill set might include something you can use. Terribly disorganized but handy with pen, paper and paint (artist/designer). Been known to make good ballast.
    Gil OBrien

XXX
    JustRide

May 01, 2013, 08:11 AM

I am down to plan and create, please pass my info along to whomever needs to know.  Thanks!