•  

Amazing trail system!

November 05, 2012, 10:31 AM

Just rode here yesterday with Dewayne, big thanks to him for letting us ride it and showing us around! The stuff here is absolutely amazing and probably the best system I've rode so far!

As far as the condition goes it seems about half of the trails are leaf free, but there are some areas where they just completely blanket the trail.

~ I ride a Voodoo, it's heavy, and Carbon Fiber frames aren't welcome!

XXX
    Nate W.
    Club Raconteur

November 05, 2012, 10:34 AM

Just to clarify, did you ride the Trek Trails (also known as the Farm by Trekkies, I think) or did you ride this particular farm that's outside Mount Horeb west of Madison?

There has been some confusion in the past.

XXX

November 05, 2012, 04:30 PM

The Trek trails. Never been to the other one.

~ I ride a Voodoo, it's heavy, and Carbon Fiber frames aren't welcome!

XXX

November 07, 2012, 08:25 PM

Clearly too many farms around here.

XXX

November 07, 2012, 08:48 PM

Clearly Trek needs to just change their's to "Trek Trails" and let CORP have The Farm.

~ I like beer and men

XXX

November 07, 2012, 09:04 PM

And let mere mortals ride there. I'm OK with them keeping it super-secret-locals-only though.

XXX
    Tom Harron
    Former Club President
    Former President and Race Director of Battle of CR

November 08, 2012, 08:04 AM

Trek does have a much better sign when arriving at The Farm. Our Farm is like the military's Area 51.

XXX
    Q
    Bonner

November 08, 2012, 08:37 AM

Area 25.5

XXX

November 30, 2012, 08:04 PM

And let mere mortals ride there. I'm OK with them keeping it super-secret-locals-only though.
    Sounds like you didn't talk to many people from Trek. That company has a magic way to turn most of the employees in.. how should I say without offending anyone that I don't know and may be different(and of course for rare exception of Dewayne  8))... say, to be too proud of where they work and look kinda down on you. That's my experience and I think I've met a good dozen or two of them. Am I the only one who gets that feeling?