•  

North loop clear and ready to ride!!!

June 24, 2012, 04:17 PM

Eric, Todd, Greg, and myself got all of the trimming done on the North loop this morning. 

South loop might still be a little overgrown....we'll get to that next!

~ I like beer and men

XXX
    Q
    Bonner

June 24, 2012, 07:18 PM

Thanks boys!

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

June 24, 2012, 10:45 PM

I had gone out saturday for a while and started on the south loop. This evening I went out again. Managed to get all the way around doing one side of the trail, so all that's left is the other side. Was wondering if anyone would be available monday or tuesday night, maybe we could knock out the last half of this loop. I don't get home from work until about 5:30 so we'd be starting about then.

~ Here uncultivated acres wait prime for adventure....back 40

XXX

June 25, 2012, 12:57 PM

I could help tonight or tomorrow if you are still looking for someone. My wife doens't get home untill 5:30 so I wouldn't be available untill 5:45ish. Not exactly sure where things are at, but I'm fairly certain I'm not that far away. I've got a string trimmer. PM, email me @ haager(at)mhtc.net or text/call 220-1one4zero.

Cyle

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

June 25, 2012, 05:48 PM

Let's plan on weedwacking on the south loop tomorrow nite 6-26. 5:45ish. Meet at my place: 9042 W Mineral Point Rd.
    With haager and myself it would be nice to have at least one more to make short work of it.

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

June 27, 2012, 06:14 AM

Cyle and I didn't quite make it all the way around last night, there is a short section to go in the middle. I'll try to get out one of these first nights and finish up. IIRC it's not to bad whats left, should go pretty fast. Probably ridable the way it is.

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

July 01, 2012, 07:41 AM

Fininshed weedwacking the south loop last night. Everything should be good to go. Did I mention it's dry out there  :D

XXX

July 05, 2012, 12:16 PM

Thanks so much for finishing that up Greg! It's tough work and greatly appreciated!!!

Rode the entire loop last weekend and it's well worth all the work and time put in to keep it open.

Gonna get back out there this Sunday AM as well. Think I'll punch a hole in the bottom of my camel back and see how much of the trail I can get some water on.  ;D  It's fun, but you're right, is super dry.

Thanks again for all your hard work and letting me become involved and help out.

Cheers
    Eric