•  

March 2022 Trip to Bentonville

kjacobsen
    Treasurer
    Board Member

January 24, 2022, 01:59 PM

Interested in a March trip to Bentonville?

A group of CORP riders will be driving down to Bentonville March 17th  – 20th.  Please join us if you can.   We’ll coordinate meet up times for those interested in riding the trails together.  There are many great options for lodging and restaurants in and around Bentonville.  Some of us are staying in a downtown hotel. Others are renting a house with a backyard fire pit. 

Please use the Forum to continue this discussion.  Interested in going?  Can you recommend a super duper trail? How about a great place to stay?  Need a ride or have extra space in your VW bus?

« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 08:10 AM by kjacobsen »

XXX

January 28, 2022, 10:26 AM

Super pumped about this.

Our crew will be down that weekend as well. Planning about 7 days for Spring Break.

My boys ride all of the big stuff. We've love to ride with anyone that will be down there.

-Phillip
    https://www.instagram.com/kadenride/
    https://www.instagram.com/fourshredders/

XXX

January 28, 2022, 06:56 PM

Very likely to go, more on the beginner side if things.
    This is awsome really was looking to get to that place! ;D

XXX

February 19, 2022, 12:26 PM

We are heading down during MMSD's spring break which runs the week of 3/28. Took the fam last year and had a blast.

XXX
    madnordski
    Biking on smile power

February 24, 2022, 03:28 PM

Interested.  Looking for some xc flow.
    XXX
    kjacobsen
    Treasurer
    Board Member

March 13, 2022, 03:38 PM

Ben Neff and Kurt Jacobsen are departing Thursday March 17 - returning Monday March 21.  We're renting a house in downtown Bentonville, a few blocks from the Slaughter Pen Trail.  Planning on a barbeque Saturday or Sunday night.  If any Madison folks would like to hook-up for rides and/or meals.  Let us know.  Kurt Jacobsen at 608-238-1507 or kurt.jacobsen@madcitydirt.com. 

XXX
    madnordski
    Biking on smile power

March 13, 2022, 07:46 PM

Awesome -- say hi to Ben from Joe King!  My plans changed and I'll be heading down the first week in April instead.  Tip one or two for me while you're there.
    --joey
    XXX

March 14, 2022, 08:40 AM

My wife, son, and I are head down on Friday and will be there for 8 days. We are renting a house right near Leopard's loop. Are there plans for group rides, kids rides, family rides?

I'm open to ride anything down there. I spent two weeks there last year and know the trails fairly well.