•  

Riding at the Farm

May 20, 2016, 04:09 PM

I just signed up and was interested in riding the Farm sometime.  I have been in Madison for about 7 years and just started mountain biking here last year.  I moved here from UT, and mostly rode CX until last summer.  I recently became a member of IMBA and am starting to get more engaged with mountain biking here in Madison.  Anyway, I thought I might be able to connect with a group ride sometime.

Thanks,
    Tim

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm

May 23, 2016, 06:07 AM

Tim
    The farm hasn't seen to many riders lately and so it is really getting overgrown with weeds. I would like to get the trail weedwacked and cleaned up before you come for your first ride. Don't want it to be a bad experience.
    Hopefully, once it's cleaned up we can get a group ride together for new riders to the trail.

Greg

~ Here uncultivated acres wait prime for adventure....back 40

XXX

May 24, 2016, 12:04 PM

Thanks Greg.

Looking forward to it.

Tim

XXX

June 07, 2016, 12:29 PM

I'm looking to ride out at The Farm when I'm back from my honeymoon, but I've never been.

Do you need any help with anything starting the last week of June in exchange for directions to the trails?

XXX

June 07, 2016, 02:58 PM

I'll do my best to get a group ride together soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ I like beer and men

XXX

July 28, 2016, 10:25 AM

I just joined, am from the Milwaukee area but am always on the lookout for new trails to ride. A trip to Madison is probably not likely after work during the week. I just made a donation to CORP via PayPal, is there any way I can get out and help in any with the trails on the weekend, in exchange for directions to the FARM, and trail access?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Trails!

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 01, 2016, 03:06 PM

I just joined, am from the Milwaukee area but am always on the lookout for new trails to ride. A trip to Madison is probably not likely after work during the week. I just made a donation to CORP via PayPal, is there any way I can get out and help in any with the trails on the weekend, in exchange for directions to the FARM, and trail access?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Trails!
    Just keep paying attention here on the Forums. There has been trail work ongoing every day since this was posted. And it is still ongoing at PleasantView. Lots of opportunities to help out!

~ Chuck Hutchens