•  

FIGur8 Grinder Saturday

Dave
    Assistant Trail Stewart

March 13, 2012, 11:11 AM

Check it: http://www.facebook.com/events/401749056518322/

I'm down, who else is in. Don't be skerd.

~ "No regrets, that's my motto. That and everybody wang chung tonight"

XXX

March 13, 2012, 02:04 PM

i would consider it if it wasn't on a holiday :o  Ill be a grillin and a bunch of beers in by the time that nightmare is over.

~ Burn rubber

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

March 14, 2012, 08:23 AM

Seeing as all I succeeded in doing this winter was becoming fat and lazy, I may give this a go, just to shock my system back into it.

XXX

March 14, 2012, 08:58 AM

Doing laps doesn't sound very exciting, but I'm considering it too.

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

March 14, 2012, 09:07 AM

Doing laps doesn't sound very exciting, but I'm considering it too.

Yeah, doesn't sound very exciting, but does sound like a good training ride to beat yourself up with and come out stronger.

If you decide to go, let me know, I may need to bum a ride....been having some car problems this week. 

If I don't do this ride, I will probably take a long venture down the BST on Sat. morning if you are interested....... 

XXX
    Dave
    Assistant Trail Stewart

March 16, 2012, 09:51 AM

If anyone needs a ride I got room for two bikes and people. Doesn't look like Kate will be riding as she has been trying to shake a cold and it just won't go away. Give me a shout.

XXX
    Dave
    Assistant Trail Stewart

March 17, 2012, 06:31 PM

Kate and I managed to make new friends and grind out 50 miles on some of the most grueling climbing west of Madison. Not sure on the elevation gain but it was a lot. Good to see Tim out hammering away for a few rounds. :)

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

March 17, 2012, 06:55 PM

I fought the hills and the hills won.  Got in 30 miles.  I dont know what the gain was, but it sure the heck wasn't 450 as advertised.  Kicked my arse.  Good times though.