•  

Great Big Thank You!

BadMontso
    Seminole Administrator
    Doesn't have to look pretty, just has to work.

October 04, 2015, 06:02 PM

GREAT BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came out to help us whip the Seminole Trail into shape this week!
    Both Nick and I want to thank everyone who helped out this week. In particular I want to give a special thank you to our Trail Leads: Patricia and Tim H. Both of you came out multiple days and helped out so much. I also want to thank Jeff for coming out and running the machine on Sat.
    There is no way that we could have gotten all of this work done if it weren't for all you awesome people helping us.

Next on the agenda for Seminole is to plan some awesome events to showcase all the awesome new features that Seminole now has.

Some of our new features still need signs, so when your out on the trails please use caution.

NOW EVERYONE GET OUT THERE AND RIDE THE NEW TRAILS!!

~ "All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise something great will come out of it"
               Benjamin Mae, We Bought a Zoo

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

October 04, 2015, 10:17 PM

Great reviews are already coming in.  Thanks to you and Nick as well.

If you haven't been riding Seminole, it is time to start.  It isn't alot of miles, but it is literally a five-minute ride up the bike path from QR, and just became alot more fun.  So next time you are there, head up and check it out.

XXX

October 06, 2015, 07:58 AM

Thank you to all who helped with this.  I got out there last night and the blue loop is a blast.  Love the optional lines that can be had and the features are sized where intermediates can get a good taste without being overwhelmed.  Excellent job!!!!!