•  

Oakley radar path lenses

ebaher30
    A.K.A. Ethan

January 20, 2014, 01:49 PM

Looking to sell some lenses for Oakley radar paths. I have black iridium polarized lenses, fire idium, H.I. yellow, and clear. They are all brand new and have no scratches. I must warn you the polarized ones have a slight factory defect. They are a tiny tiny bit shorter than the other ones so they don't sit perfectly tight, they wiggle a tiny bit. there's no way they could fall out since they're secured in like 5 other places. The only thing that means is that they wobble around a tiny bit, it could be a bit annoying at first while riding but after a couple minutes it'd be fine or for something with less jarring like hiking, road riding, running, rock climbing, chillin etc it would be not noticeable. All the rest are literally perfect. I bought radars and 5 lenses in a package last summer on a good sale of amazon or something, but I only ever use one so I'm selling the rest of the new ones.
    Pictures can be seen here http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1499004/
     Prices
     Fire Iridium- full price $80----- selling for $35
     H.I. yellow- full price $80----- selling for $35
     Clear- full price $60---- selling for $25
     Black Iridium polarized- full price $130---- selling for $50

Price is a little flexible for all of them, package deals can be made. Trades considered! PM or comment if you're interested in any or all!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 01:54 PM by ebaher30 »