•  

Thursday Night Rides! Meet at CamRock Garage. No-drop. Ride at 6p.

TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 06, 2019, 11:35 AM

It's going to be an amazing night out tonight folks! Bulletproof trails that are super buffed from the Battle of CamRock last weekend....it does not get any better!
    Get to town early if you want to grab a free bite to eat. The Cambridge Community Meal is going on at the bank across the street. There will be bands and fun for the kids too.
    We will ride for usually 1 1/2 to 2 hours, then back the the garage for some refreshments. And usually we find a way to nosh some food as well.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

February 20, 2019, 11:55 PM

Bullet proof groomers. Fast and fun. Berms are groomed. Corners widened. Jumps are enhanced. Landings are dialed. And all of Mayors Jump line is groomed. It is going to be Epic. Thanks to Eric, Dave & Mitch for all your hard work out there! Don't miss the Thursday Night Ride this week!
    Get out and get after it as who knows what is going to happen with the rain and ice coming this weekend.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

January 16, 2019, 07:08 PM

One more night of super-hardpack dirt before the snow moves in. If you want to ride skinny on dirt this might be your best shot for awhile....at least I hope ;-)
    Wheels roll at 6. Post ride beverages pour around 8. Some sort of post-ride food is always sorted.
    Hope to see you there!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

January 10, 2019, 01:55 AM

It should be another great night tonight. Perfect hardpack super-grip dirt!
    Remember to save some time for Gnoshing and beverages at the CORP Garage/Beer Hall afterwards!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

January 03, 2019, 02:50 PM

If your not riding tonight your missing out! Trails are perfect! Packed snow and frozen for any bike. Fat bikes are more fun but any bike can ride these conditions.
    This will all change by tomorrow, and for the foreseeable future, so get it while it's good. And by good I mean it is riding awesome today.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

October 18, 2018, 03:18 PM

It is a perfect fall night for an early start to the weekend! Get on out for some awesome riding and a beverage or two afterward. All the trails except Creekside are just about perfect right now.
    Tires roll at 6 bells. Bring lights if you have them. Folks usually have an extra set or two if you need a set or just want to try them out.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

August 23, 2018, 12:31 PM

How are the trails looking for the group ride tonight? I know creekside has fish obstacles, but hoping the rest has dried out

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 16, 2018, 12:10 PM

If the rain stays away we will be riding dirt. If it rains we will ride the road. If we have lighting we get inside watch the Packer Game and drink a beer! And have one of the always awesome and almost-famous Thursday Night Ride Burgers of course!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

August 09, 2018, 02:48 PM

(at the moment I've got some poison ivy) but in general I don't join the no-drop-rides because there are too many 'features' I just can't do or too chicken to do . . . so what happens if I get off bike and walk through those sections?
    I would say our "no drop ride" is a little different than a road ride version because everyone is at different skill levels. We get a count of how many start the ride, and then go out at our own pace. Every mile or so at group spaces we'll wait for everyone in the group to catch up. If you've ridden the trails before, our first meetup place is the bench after the creekside trails.

Towards the end of the ride there are some riders (I'm usually guilty) who want to keep going, and some that want to split off and go back to the cafe.  Just make sure someone knows what you want to do and we'll try to keep parts of the group together.

From what you said, come out and ride tonight! We'll make it work, and you won't be alone

XXX

August 09, 2018, 10:27 AM

(at the moment I've got some poison ivy) but in general I don't join the no-drop-rides because there are too many 'features' I just can't do or too chicken to do . . . so what happens if I get off bike and walk through those sections?

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

August 09, 2018, 12:32 AM

Well tonight's ride is looking epic. Trails were tacky perfection last night.
    Weather looks perfect. The company is always swell in Cambridge. The beer is cold. And the post-ride burgers are well above average. Why the hell are you not joining us?  ;D

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

July 22, 2018, 05:34 PM

Happy to have new people join!  Keep coming out

XXX

July 20, 2018, 09:18 AM

Thanks to the group of guys who let the new guy tag along for a bit last night.  Hope I didn’t hold anyone up to bad.  Fun times!

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

June 07, 2018, 11:46 AM

Trails will be dialed tonight! Free Community Cookout  next door at the bank tonight before the ride if you want a snack before hitting the trails. So come early and stay late. It's summer time!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

March 08, 2018, 09:15 AM

Should be good tonight. Last snow ride of the year? Let's get after it!

~ Chuck Hutchens