•  

Northern Fat Bike Summit.

imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

January 08, 2016, 07:57 PM

This should be a great event. The summer time summit some of us attended was awesome.

http://www.northernfatbikesummit.com/

I'll buy a beer for the first person who recognizes someone not Gary Fisher here:

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

January 10, 2016, 12:20 AM

Hansi.
    I like a nice Porter this time of year ;)

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

January 10, 2016, 05:37 AM

Hansi.
    I like a nice Porter this time of year ;)

I'm glad to buy, but I should have said CORP member.

Now I'll have to go back and look for Hansi.

:)

XXX
    ChadLando
    Trek Trails Coordinator // Landowski Trailworx LLC

January 11, 2016, 09:27 AM

Hmmm, I believe the rider in orange might be a trail builder based in the Madison area, I'm blanking on a name at the moment....as for the beardo weirdo in blue, I think he may have professional affiliations with a little bicycle company based out of Waterloo. 

I don't think robbing someone of a beverage would be fair, considering the amount of insider information that I possess.  ;)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 10:04 AM by ChadLando »

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

January 11, 2016, 09:49 AM

Hmmm, I believe the rider in orange might be a trail builder based in the Madison area, I'm blanking on a name at the moment....as for the beardo weirdo in blue, I believe he may have professional affiliations with a little bicycle company based out of Waterloo. 

I don't think robbing someone of a beverage would be fair, considering the amount of insider information that I possess.  ;)
    Nice! I was thinking I might recognize that orange rider, but was not sure. Given the rules I went with the sure bet ;D

~ Chuck Hutchens