•  

NMRTTC Survey

augs
    Former President
    Board Member

November 06, 2014, 10:01 PM

The Non-Motorized Recreation and Transportation Trails Council ( http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/parks/trails/nrttc.html ) has a survey out.  It is not clear how the information being gathered is going to be used, but it shouldn't hurt to have some folks speak up for single-track.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NRTTC_2014_Survey

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

November 07, 2014, 10:51 AM

Definitely everyone should take a few minutes to fill out. The survey is really short.

It could drastically affect how trails are viewed in Wisco in the next ten years. Though the survey is rigid, I checked the area that was close and then wrote comments to express desire for Mountain Biking trails.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Dave Reece
    Trail Steward | Battle of CamRock Race Conductor
    Trail Steward

November 07, 2014, 11:56 AM

Thanx for posting this up.

Here's a brief explanation of how the data will be used:
    Hi all.  I wanted to pass along a survey being given by the Non-motorized Trails Council of Wisconsin.  Please share this with your groups of users. We want to gather data so we can use it in the legislature for proof of the need for funding for our trails.  This is extremely important so I ask as a personal favor that you fill it out yourself and pass it along.  Unlike a lot of motorized groups, we are not one big organized users group.  We are fragmented and often small.  Together however we are a force to be reckoned with.  Help me make the force bigger and stronger with your voice.

Looking Forward,

Dana Johnson

Chair of the Non-motorized Trails Council of Wisconsin

~ Cheers!

Dave Reece
    Camrock Trail Crew

XXX
    Walt Hougas
    Trail Steward - Blue Mound SP
    Trail Steward
    To Be A Man...

November 08, 2014, 05:50 AM