•  

CORP will NOT Have a Booth at Saris Gala

Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

September 26, 2014, 04:25 PM

Thanks to those who volunteered for the Saris Gala.  Unfortunately, we were just informed that due to the change in venue this year, there will not be ANY booth space for non-profit groups. 

CORP is still on for a table at The Harvest Moon Festival, however, so volunteers and photos/videos are still needed for that event. 

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 26, 2014, 04:56 PM

Thanks to those who volunteered for the Saris Gala.  Unfortunately, we were just informed that due to the change in venue this year, there will not be ANY booth space for non-profit groups. 

CORP is still on for a table at The Harvest Moon Festival, however, so volunteers and photos/videos are still needed for that event.
    Bummer. I was looking forward to the connections we could make here. Seems like we are all left out on this one...

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

September 26, 2014, 09:33 PM

Bummer. I was looking forward to the connections we could make here. Seems like we are all left out on this one...

I had to go through 3 bike fed staff to get an answer.  Smaller venue this year.  Doesn't make sense from an organizational/fundraising standpoint

XXX

September 29, 2014, 07:43 AM

Something else is going on methinks. Isn't it at the Children's Museum this year? That place has plenty of space for booths, especially with multiple floors. Been to other events (like Adult Swim) that are setup like that.