•  

New to Mountain biking but not to Madison

September 13, 2016, 09:07 PM

Hey there-

I'm new to the sport and I'm looking for people to ride with. I'm a Madison native and I have a fair amount of outdoor sports experience outside of biking. I'm an inpatient nurse so I work some odd hours so I am often available to get out during the week as well as every other weekend. Look for ward to meeting ya.

Meyer

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

September 14, 2016, 09:20 AM

Cool. Welcome aboard the crazy train! Check the Events section for rides going on. I ride with the group Thursdays at CamRock. Hope to see you out here!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

September 14, 2016, 03:28 PM

Every Tue and Thr in Sept from Cap Brewery at 5:20 (trails permitting).   Otherwise if yuo want to get out on a differnt time, send me a private message and Ill happily ride with you some other time :)

~ Singlespeed - Its all about the motor, not the transmission

XXX

September 19, 2016, 02:51 PM

A friend and I are out nearly every Tuesday and Thursday morning. 9-noonish. Usually Pleasant View, Cam Rock, or Quarry Ridge. Send me a message a day ahead if you'd like to join.

XXX

September 26, 2016, 09:03 PM

What time do you guys get out to Camrock on Thursday evenings? I actually have this coming Thursday off and I'd like to come out and meet some folks.

XXX

September 26, 2016, 09:10 PM

I will definitely take you up on that. Perhaps this Thursday if it doesn't rain.

XXX

September 27, 2016, 08:21 AM

Heading to Quarry Ridge...now