•  

cliffside / expert loop rebuild

October 30, 2017, 02:47 PM

We are in the process of re-opening the Cliffside trail.  I am really pushing to have it dialed for global fat bike day.   I'll be out working all day tomorrow.  I am planning on being at the garage around 10am if anyone wants to hitch a ride.  I will be updating this thread with future workdays (I'll give more notice next time).  If you need to show up later feel free to call or text me at 8one2-23nine-3098 for location.
    Mclovin

XXX
    rkmears
    Newb Dirt Guy

October 31, 2017, 02:56 PM

Yes! Keep me posted on future dates. I work days M-F but would like to assist if I can.
    Thanks!

XXX

November 08, 2017, 07:23 PM

I would like to have a work day Saturday the 18th or  Sunday November 19th.  If you're  interested let me know your preference.   It may just depend on weather.   Weather permitting I will likely be out both days.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

November 09, 2017, 12:58 AM

;D

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

November 09, 2017, 08:04 AM

I may be able to get out that weekend, have plans Saturday afternoon but might be able to get out in the mornings. I want to see this open too, thanks for organizing man!

XXX

September 15, 2018, 02:12 PM

A bunch of the camrock crew put in some real work over the past few weeks.  Cliffedge trail is now rideable start to finish.  It is an advanced trail and there have been several technical features added with more to come.   Get out and ride! 

XXX
    rkmears
    Newb Dirt Guy

September 17, 2018, 01:14 PM

Awesome work!!

XXX

October 02, 2018, 01:52 PM

Great work on the trail, very fun to have some challenging climbs and drops out there!

XXX

October 02, 2018, 02:08 PM

It should be noted that due to a request by an adjacent land owner part of this trail (or all?) is roped off until it can be re routed.

Don't go around any posted off limits areas, it's frustrating, but this is something we need to work with parks department on.

XXX

October 20, 2018, 09:07 AM

It should be noted that due to a request by an adjacent land owner part of this trail (or all?) is roped off until it can be re routed.

Don't go around any posted off limits areas, it's frustrating, but this is something we need to work with parks department on.

Any updates on this?

~ Regards,
    Snyperx