•  

Possible source of volunteers for your trail work

Walt Hougas
    Trail Steward - Blue Mound SP
    Trail Steward
    To Be A Man...

May 08, 2012, 08:22 PM

Below are possible volunteers for your projects.
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 3:22 PM
    Subject: Group projects needed for American Family Insurance volunteers June 5th-October 4th

Hello VolunteerYourTime.org contacts!

For the past couple of years American Family Insurance and United Way have worked together to match up employees with group volunteer projects all throughout the summer. We are looking for projects that take place Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday June 5-October 4, 2012. Please think about what kind of help you could use during the busy summer months! You can register one or multiple projects on www.VolunteerYourTime.org. You will need to sign in and click on the “Events” tab to register your project or follow this link https://volunteer.truist.com/uwdc/agency/home/events/one.tcl?event_id=10517907888. If you need help registering your project or have forgotten your password, please let me know!

Thank you,

Victoria Budynsky

Volunteer Center/United Way 2-1-1 Coordinator

United Way of Dane County

(608) 246-5487

www.unitedwaydanecounty.org

LIVE UNITED â„¢

Confidentiality Notice:  This email transmission and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended only for the individual or entity named in the email address.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email transmission in error, please reply to the sender so that we can arrange for proper delivery and then please delete the message from your inbox.  Thank you.

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

May 08, 2012, 10:13 PM

they could park cars at the WORS race....

~ i like social d