•  

pictures?

augs
    Former President
    Board Member

March 10, 2015, 09:35 PM

What happened to the media section?  And the purple flower is awful pretty, but I am not sure it is the image we want to project.  Or maybe it is.

XXX
    Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

March 10, 2015, 10:26 PM

We have the old media. It was not something we wanted to maintain, and for storage and bandwidth reasons. There are numerous other hosting providers out there for people to put up content and link in the forums. Or post on Facebook. I think CORP has a Flickr account to use for CORP event media.

As for the banner... I'm going to throw Rick under the bus on that one. I actually tried to find a better image last night. If you can find a Hi res photo that says both "spring" and "mountain biking" that doesn't look like garbage as a banner, let us know. I'll keep looking.

XXX
    Renegade Rick
    Webmaster
    Administrator

March 11, 2015, 07:22 AM

It's not just a pretty flower, it's melting snow AND pretty spring flowers. Are we not confident enough in our identity that we can not enjoy a moment of spring beauty during this time of transition?

FWIW, next week is St. Patrick's day and I already have the banner picked out for then.

I also have a melting ice photo that works as a banner, but I find it dark and depressing. If you want I could put it up, but it really bums me out.

If there are photos you would like to suggest for a banner, post links here... minimum width is 1920px... wider is better.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

March 11, 2015, 08:13 AM

Maybe I'm the only one that smiled when I saw the flower/snow banner? We could post a rutted muddy trail for the banner I suppose.

I am glad to see that the banner is changing, no matter the context. Nice work there Rick :)

~ Chuck Hutchens