February 08, 2014, 12:56 AM

Schedule

MAY    4  IOLA BUMP & JUMP    Iola Winter Sports Club, Iola, WI    

18  CRYSTAL LAKE CLASSIC    Camp Tesomas, Rhinelander, WI    

JUNE 1 BATTLE OF CAMROCK    Camrock 3 Park, Rockdale, WI    

15 RED EYE RENDEZVOUS    Nine Mile Forest, Wausau, WI    

29 RED FLINT FIRECRACKER    Eau Claire Co. Expo Center, Eau Claire, WI    

JULY  12 & 13  WORS CUP PRO XCT    Cascade Mountain, Portage, WI    

27 SUNBURST SHOWDOWN    Sunburst Ski Area, Kewaskum, WI    

AUG. 17 NORDIC MTN XC    Nordic Mountain, Mt Morris, WI    

24 REFORESTRATION RAMBLE    Reforestation Camp, Suamico, WI    

SEPT. 7 TREADFEST    Grand Geneva Resort, Lake Geneva, WI    

28 COLECTIVO COFFEE BEAN CLASSIC    The Rock Sport Complex, Franklin, WI    

OCT.  12 WIGWAM MTB CHALLENGE    Evergreen Park, Sheboygan, WI    

~ 2800mi a year Mountain/road biking. I'm a cat 2 racer.

XXX

February 08, 2014, 12:58 AM

Who all is racing in the series this year ?

I myself am moving from Citizen (Cat 3) up to Sport (Cat 2) and racing with Team SixFifty.  It should be a good year   8)

XXX

February 08, 2014, 08:08 AM

I did the Battle of Camrock last year and enjoyed it so much that I ended up doing 5 more races.  I never signed up for the series but wished I had so I could've been eligible for the end of year drawings.  I raced in the Sport 40+ Clydesdale.  This year I hope to challenge myself and race Sport 40-44 or move up to Comp Clydesdale Open.

XXX

February 08, 2014, 08:47 AM

I'll do CamRock again. It's one of the few I can make this year but also one of the best. Having the race on your home trail is a huge advantage. It's the only time I ever made the podium

Sent from my smartphone, spelling mistakes likely

XXX

February 08, 2014, 04:00 PM

I did the Battle of Camrock last year and enjoyed it so much that I ended up doing 5 more races.  I never signed up for the series but wished I had so I could've been eligible for the end of year drawings.  I raced in the Sport 40+ Clydesdale.  This year I hope to challenge myself and race Sport 40-44 or move up to Comp Clydesdale Open.

I think you need a total of 6 races to qualify for end of the year drawings (plus I think you need to be present for the drawings)  But anyway you the 2014 season looks better than last years

XXX

February 08, 2014, 09:42 PM

I'll do CamRock again. It's one of the few I can make this year but also one of the best. Having the race on your home trail is a huge advantage. It's the only time I ever made the podium

Agree so much! I felt like there was someone around every corner cheering me on and I can't wait for this year's race!