TheMayor1
Trail Steward - Cam Rock
Board Member
608-772-7833

August 16, 2018, 12:10 PM

If the rain stays away we will be riding dirt. If it rains we will ride the road. If we have lighting we get inside watch the Packer Game and drink a beer! And have one of the always awesome and almost-famous Thursday Night Ride Burgers of course!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

August 23, 2018, 12:31 PM

How are the trails looking for the group ride tonight? I know creekside has fish obstacles, but hoping the rest has dried out

XXX
TheMayor1
Trail Steward - Cam Rock
Board Member
608-772-7833

October 18, 2018, 03:18 PM

It is a perfect fall night for an early start to the weekend! Get on out for some awesome riding and a beverage or two afterward. All the trails except Creekside are just about perfect right now.
Tires roll at 6 bells. Bring lights if you have them. Folks usually have an extra set or two if you need a set or just want to try them out.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
TheMayor1
Trail Steward - Cam Rock
Board Member
608-772-7833

January 03, 2019, 02:50 PM

If your not riding tonight your missing out! Trails are perfect! Packed snow and frozen for any bike. Fat bikes are more fun but any bike can ride these conditions.
This will all change by tomorrow, and for the foreseeable future, so get it while it's good. And by good I mean it is riding awesome today.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
TheMayor1
Trail Steward - Cam Rock
Board Member
608-772-7833

January 10, 2019, 01:55 AM

It should be another great night tonight. Perfect hardpack super-grip dirt!
Remember to save some time for Gnoshing and beverages at the CORP Garage/Beer Hall afterwards!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
TheMayor1
Trail Steward - Cam Rock
Board Member
608-772-7833

January 16, 2019, 07:08 PM

One more night of super-hardpack dirt before the snow moves in. If you want to ride skinny on dirt this might be your best shot for awhile....at least I hope ;-)
Wheels roll at 6. Post ride beverages pour around 8. Some sort of post-ride food is always sorted.
Hope to see you there!

~ Chuck Hutchens