May 31, 2014, 09:19 AM

Just wanted to say good luck to all of our CORP racers this year! And for those of you not racing, but volunteering or spectating, cheer them on as it's super cool to have someone cheering around almost every corner!

XXX
TheMayor1
Trail Steward - Cam Rock
Board Member
608-772-7833

May 31, 2014, 11:46 AM

Heck yeah. Go CORP (or whoever you are racing for)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

June 01, 2014, 08:22 PM

Congrats to everyone that raced! It was hot, humid, and slick (particularly if you raced sport). I was watching over a section near the end of the loop (i think...) and everyone was putting in an awesome effort up some tough hills at the end of the race.

XXX
TheMayor1
Trail Steward - Cam Rock
Board Member
608-772-7833

June 01, 2014, 11:12 PM

It was a blast out there today. Yup hot as heck. We hit 88 degrees today. remember when we were griping about the cold?
I was lucky to race Citizen and get in before the rains hit. Though I know a number of folks welcomed the rain to get a chance to cool off :)
Anyway, it was awesome to have all of the folks out there cheering us on. it really gives you little extra boost on all of the hills! The help is much needed and appreciated :D My first ever WORS race and it was fun for sure.
Three of the Hutchens Clan were on the course today 8)

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

June 02, 2014, 03:57 PM

The Battle was a super-fun event. I managed to finish Citizen before the rain too, and was happy I did after seeing the mud-covered folks that came in later.

XXX

June 02, 2014, 04:08 PM

I was one of the mud-covered folk  ;D

Great event. High-fives to the race directors!