•  

CORP 100 - 2021

June 12, 2021, 01:05 PM

Mark your calendars on August 28th for the CORP 100 group ride.

We’re going to keep it low key this year, so it’s still going to be a mostly self supported ride. The idea is to have people start at their own schedule depending on the length of their route and anticipated pace so we can all finish around the same time and have a little after party.

Let me know if you want to help out with planning the ride or on event day. We could use a little help!

More information and routes options to come. Let me know if you have any questions or ideas.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 12:53 PM by augs »

XXX

August 20, 2021, 08:23 AM

If you'd like to join us for a group ride, our plan is to have rides start and finish at Capital Brewery in Middleton. Suggested start time of 6am for the 100 mile route and 9am for the 100 km route.

We'll reconvene at Capital for pizza and beer after 4 to trade stories about successes and snags hit along the way. If anyone from the 100 mile crew makes it back in one piece we'll certainly have to buy them a beer! We'll have CORP 100 patches and t-shirts available.

As far as support goes - you're on your own. Bring what you need to get yourself out of a pickle if you get a flat or have a mechanical. There's a couple options for food/drink stops along the way, and we'll put a cooler out at The Farm, but make sure you have enough food and water to make it through the day. Bring lights if you're doing the 100 mile course, and don't be surprised if you finish in the dark.

Let's try to get a couple groups together for the various distances! I know some people are going to go at a party pace on the connections and send it where it counts, and others are just going to race through the whole route. Either way, be safe and have fun!

Routes:
    100 miles: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33007230
    100 km https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33006929

Please reach out if you'd like to volunteer or lead a group ride!

FB event with more details is here: https://fb.me/e/16mWyXESt

XXX
    nor
    Trail Steward - Cross Plains
    Trail Steward

August 20, 2021, 12:28 PM

It looks like the Facebook page says 28-Aug but the post on here says 21-Aug.  Is there an official ride day this year?

~ crushing it

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

August 21, 2021, 12:54 PM

It looks like the Facebook page says 28-Aug but the post on here says 21-Aug.  Is there an official ride day this year?

Sorry, original post corrected, event is 8/28.

XXX
    nor
    Trail Steward - Cross Plains
    Trail Steward

September 16, 2021, 10:09 AM

Planning on Corp 100 18-sep.  who wants to ride?

~ crushing it

XXX

September 17, 2021, 03:01 PM

I'm planning on starting in Mt Horeb tomorrow morning around 7 if you want to meet up. Will probably do Blue Mound first, but open to ideas.