•  

Club Social_Quarry Ridge_Thursday May 23

Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

May 16, 2013, 08:33 AM

Our crew at Quarry Ridge  has done a ton of work cutting new trail.  We have almost 2 miles of new xc singletrack, a new uphill climb, and many other improvements and new features. 

If you haven't been there lately (or even if you have), we will be showcasing all the new work on Thursday, May 23 at our May Club Social Event.  At 5:30 we will spend about an hour grooming some of the new trail and making everything look pretty.  We will have a group ride around 6:30, and then social gathering afterwards.  BYOB. 

So come help put the finishing touches on the new trail and enjoy some sweet  singletrack with fellow CORP members.

XXX
    Colin519

May 16, 2013, 06:13 PM

Sweet I hope to ride it tomorrow 5.17 to practice for WORS this weekend. 

Is there a trail map yet... or one in the works ?

XXX
    Gary S
    Board Member, co-Trail Steward Blue Mound SP
    Administrator

May 20, 2013, 09:15 AM

Can whoever has the CORP jerseys please bring them Thursday?

XXX

May 20, 2013, 09:24 PM

Can whoever has the CORP jerseys please bring them Thursday?

Working on it!  I can't attend but am trying to get them to somebody that will.

~ I like beer and men

XXX
    Nate W.
    Club Raconteur

May 22, 2013, 08:57 AM

I've got the jerseys and will be at QR tomorrow night.

Be sure to hit me up before you leave.

XXX
    JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

May 23, 2013, 11:07 AM

The social event is still on although the ride portion may look a little different than originally proposed  ;)
    XXX

May 23, 2013, 03:06 PM

I plan on attending this function; my first;  i can help in most things, though my singletrack skill is void.

One thing I have is time, Is there any work to be done if I arrive like 4pm -

Bill Braun

XXX
    JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

May 23, 2013, 03:09 PM

It is unlikely that anyone will be there that early. I can't get there until right before 5:30 and I think Jeff B works until 5:00.
    XXX
    Renegade Rick
    Webmaster
    Administrator

May 23, 2013, 09:14 PM

Nice evening kids. Great work fixing that wet spot on the sandy climb, Jeff.

Nice work on the new climb too.