•  

Harvest Moon Festival

augs
    Former President
    Board Member

September 17, 2015, 11:04 PM

Friday, Oct 2, 6-9 pm, at the Lussier Family Center at Lake Farm County Park

This is an excellent family outing with live music, a bonfire, stargazing, many nature activities, and Smoky the Bear.  We have in the past had a informational booth, and would like to this year, but could use a handful of volunteers to staff it.  This is a good opportunity to share all the work we have gotten done this year (which will be ongoing at Seminole), to promote Take A Kid Mountain Biking day, which is the next day, and to maintain our good relationship with the county.  If you are looking for a way to support CORP and hang out with the family, this is your chance.  A few people who could commit to an hour or so, and someone to be responsible for setup and teardown is all we need.  Post up if it works for you.  Thanks!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 05:03 AM by Renegade Rick »

XXX
    BadMontso
    Seminole Administrator
    Doesn't have to look pretty, just has to work.

September 18, 2015, 12:35 PM

I can be there for set up and tear down, if we can get a couple of people to help man the table. I will have my kids and the can help too.

~ "All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise something great will come out of it"
               Benjamin Mae, We Bought a Zoo

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

September 19, 2015, 07:39 AM

That would be awesome, Melissa.  It will be much less intense than the ticket table at the movie.  Chuck and Gary have offered to help as well, so they should keep you company for a while. 

It would be good to get a couple more folks who could hang out for a bit.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 21, 2015, 02:27 PM

I am hoping to make it out with my kids as well. And I get to meet Melissa. Double bonus!
    Thanks for stepping up for set up and tear down. With my crazy busy week this will make it much less stressful.
    Looking forward to seeing folks at this cool event!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    BadMontso
    Seminole Administrator

September 21, 2015, 03:25 PM

I am hoping to make it out with my kids as well. And I get to meet Melissa. Double bonus!
    Thanks for stepping up for set up and tear down. With my crazy busy week this will make it much less stressful.
    Looking forward to seeing folks at this cool event!

Not a problem!

Melissa

~ "All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise something great will come out of it"

XXX
    BadMontso
    Seminole Administrator

September 30, 2015, 03:24 PM

Volunteer Schedule

I will be setting up and tearing down the booth. Here is the booth schedule and where we need help:
    6-7: open
    7-8: open
    8-9: open

I can fill in as needed and I am bringing my daughter to help as well. I know Tim and Chuck are planning on coming out as well. Please let me know what time you can man the table.

Thanks everyone!
    Melissa

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

September 30, 2015, 09:33 PM

Admission is free for volunteers ($5, five-years-old and up), and you get dinner, but you need to get me your names ahead of time to get on the list.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 30, 2015, 10:17 PM

A 10 year former boss and mentor of mine passed away suddenly on Monday. I don't have all the details yet, but it sounds like I will be attending services on Friday.
    I might need to have you take this one without me. I will try and post up once I have more solid plans.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    BadMontso
    Seminole Administrator

October 01, 2015, 09:40 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. Don't worry about the festival, I got it covered.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

October 01, 2015, 05:21 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. Don't worry about the festival, I got it covered.
    Much appreciated. I and CORP thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ Chuck Hutchens