•  

inukshuk volunteers

augs
    Former President
    Board Member

January 27, 2015, 10:48 PM

The Inukshuk Fat Bike Race at Pleasant View is set for race volunteers, but we will have an information table set up in the clubhouse and could use some folks to staff it.  If you are racing or watching, come in and help CORP out for an hour or so.  If sitting in a warm bar talking bikes is more your speed than riding in the snow, come out for even longer.  Let me know if you are available and for what times; we need folks from about 9:00 am until 2:00 or so.  Thanks!

XXX
    semperteneo
    Carpe diem!

January 28, 2015, 08:14 AM

I'd be available in the morning, but do intend on riding in the race.  PM for contact info.

~ 'Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.'  ~ Buddha

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

February 01, 2015, 06:02 PM

Thanks semperteneo, I will be in touch.  Mother nature has smiled on us (she always does, doesn't she?) and the race should have about perfect weather.  All you folks on the fence, time to get off.  Let me know if you can hang out at our table for an hour or two. 

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

February 02, 2015, 07:49 PM

Still need a few more folks to staff our booth

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

February 03, 2015, 01:49 PM

About the only time I might be able to make it would be from 11a to noon. Not sure if that would help out?

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

February 03, 2015, 10:10 PM

Given my feelings about the long journey to Cambridge, I'd say don't come in unless you really want to be there, Chuck.  It should be a good time, and I'd appreciate the help/company, but if you've got other stuff you'd rather do, save your time for things closer to home.

I've had very few people commit to helping, but I find it pretty hard to believe that no CORP folks will be there, so I am guessing we will usually have a few people hanging out.

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm
    Trail Steward

February 05, 2015, 05:53 AM

Jon, I signed up for the long race so I could probably get there at 9 and hang out for an hour or so.
    Greg

~ Here uncultivated acres wait prime for adventure....back 40

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

February 05, 2015, 09:05 AM

Thanks Jon. I would love to get the family out to see the race. And I need to jump on a plane to Cali in the early afternoon. So if I can fit it in between church and my flight I will stop out for a bit.
    IIRC the clubhouse is going to be open for food right? I could grab lunch and a beverage and then head to the airport.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

February 05, 2015, 09:29 AM

Right, the clubhouse grill will be open, burgers and beer.