•  

CORP Website Update

Renegade Rick
    Webmaster
    Administrator

July 06, 2015, 09:09 AM

Many of you have commented on the CORP website update. Thank you for your feedback. I have made these changes in an effort to better serve our very active community. The major difference is that we are now using a responsive design template that should adapt to the size of the display on the device you are using.

It's not perfect, but it should serve well to get you the information you need, when and where you need it.

Here are some tips that might help you use the site in its new format.

1. The most critical information should display in portrait mode on your mobile device.
    2. Try switching to landscape mode if you don't see what you need. All functionality should be available in landscape mode.
    3. Use a computer to get the most complete experience.
    4. If all else fails, you can switch to the classic template by clicking the link in the bottom left corner. Expect to see some duplicated items on your screen.

This is a ongoing effort, so you might notice some weirdness from time to time, but I'll make every effort to keep things functional. I appreciate your understanding.

Lastly, please let me know if anything really isn't working for you. Please help by telling me what device you are using and including a screen shot if possible. Send your comments to webmaster@madcitydirt.org.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 06:24 AM by Renegade Rick »