•  

Meeting, July 29th, 7:00 p.m., Fitchburg Community Center

Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

July 21, 2013, 11:10 AM

You heard our call for help.  Here is your chance to get involved.  On July 29, 2013, CORP is holding its summer quarterly meeting at the Fitchburg Community Center (off of Lacy Road) at 7:00 p.m.  Come find out what is going on with CORP and how you can help preserve and expand mountain biking in Dane County.

All members, potential members, and area mountain bikers are invited and encouraged to attend.   If  you have a specific topic you know you would like to discuss in advance, please PM me and I will add you to the open forum agenda.

A final agenda will be published this Friday.

Hope to see you there. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:39 AM by Nelson »

XXX
    augs
    Former President
    Board Member

July 28, 2013, 09:03 PM

How long do you figure this meeting to last?  I plan on heading over, but I have another deal at 6:00, so it may be 7:30 or 8:00 before I can get there.

Also, if someone is coming in from Cam-Rocks area, it would be most helpful if you could bring the CORP banner from the garage out there.  Thanks.

Jon

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

July 29, 2013, 08:25 AM

I will try to grab the CORP banner from the garage today. I just need to get up there and find it.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Tom Harron
    Former Club President
    Former President and Race Director of Battle of CR

July 29, 2013, 08:31 AM

IMBA banner is with the race stuff.

Tom

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

July 29, 2013, 08:35 AM

IMBA banner is with the race stuff.

Tom
    Thanks Tom. I think you put that stuff that stuff was up on the shelves near the side door?

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

July 29, 2013, 12:14 PM

i suspect this meeting will last till at least 10pm.

~ i like social d

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

July 29, 2013, 12:37 PM

What room are we in?

XXX
    Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

July 29, 2013, 01:00 PM

Final agenda for tonight's meeting.

[attachment deleted by admin]

XXX

July 29, 2013, 01:28 PM

The meeting room is the upper level community center.  As you enter, walk all the way (straight) down the hall, last room on the right.  I have a sign posted on the front door and another with arrow to the room. 

~ Burn rubber

XXX
    blackbike (Scot E)
    None more black

July 29, 2013, 04:48 PM

Guys I've got my kids and a conference call with Japan so I can't make  it tonight.
    I am however looking to be available to volunteer, trying to recruit a volunteer or two, and planning to spread the word down Chicago way through CAMBr to promote CamRock itself.  A little competition with Kettles for their ridership would be a good thing.

~ Look up on the wall baby, hand me down my shootin' iron.
    Call your mother long distance, tell her to expect your body home.

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

July 29, 2013, 04:58 PM

Guys I've got my kids and a conference call with Japan so I can't make  it tonight.
    I am however looking to be available to volunteer, trying to recruit a volunteer or two, and planning to spread the word down Chicago way through CAMBr to promote CamRock itself.  A little competition with Kettles for their ridership would be a good thing.

I suggest promoting the whole area and things being friendly to families. We get riders who camp at Blue Mound, IL residents who join Blackhawk, and yesterday there was a family from IL at the bike park who spent the weekend at all our trails.