•  

CORP BOARD NOMINATIONS OPEN!

Tim Barber
    Board Member at Large

November 07, 2013, 10:05 PM

CORP has three Board of Director positions that are up for election this year:  Vice President of Membership; Vice President/Program Coordinator; and Secretary.  Elected officers serve for two year terms.  Nominations for these positions will be open until November 30, 2013.  Membership will vote and elect these officers at CORP's December 14, 2013 year-end meeting.  Please reply to this thread with all nominations.

In addition to these elected positions, we are also looking for volunteers to serve in appointed positions in 2014 as Fundraising Director and CORPFEST Committee Director. These positions will be appointed by the elected Board of Directors at the first meeting in 2014.  Please talk to Nelson or Tim B. (aka skankingbiker) if you have any questions about what any of these positions entail.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 08:06 AM by Tim Barber »

XXX
    imwjl
    Middleton Bike Park Trail Steward
    Trail Steward

November 08, 2013, 06:07 PM

I nominate Chuck Hutchens for VP - Membership.

With that I offer Chuck all the support I can to help lift off this important new position.

For those who may not know Chuck, he is one of the true CORP stalwarts and has been CamRock Trail Steward pretty much forever. Chuck breaks the meter for being a high quality hard working guy, and one of the people who deserve much thanks for trail development and camaraderie in the sport around here.

Please consider supporting Chuck and help him grow our bike and trail posse.

Thank you.

Wm. L.

XXX
    Nelson
    Former Club President
    I ride bikes

November 27, 2013, 12:12 AM

Nominations please.  Volunteer to be "nominated". . ..

~ i like social d