•  

We picked a jersey company and we have a design now tell us what you want to buy

You must be logged in to vote.
    Use the menu in the top right corner to log in or sign up to become a new user.

Poll

What jersey style will you order?

Men's Team SS
    8 (21.6%)
    Women's Team SS
    1 (2.7%)
    Men's Club SS
    14 (37.8%)
    Women's Club SS
    2 (5.4%)
    DH/BMX
    12 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 36

JHenry
    Technical Terrain (TTF) Crew

September 01, 2015, 09:57 PM

Nothing here with your name or Emory's; not sure where to start looking.
    I found the order in an old email and neither your name nor Derek's is on the list. Do you have an order confirmation email front Mt Borah? You should have received it immediately after placing your order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

September 02, 2015, 11:43 AM

Nothing here with your name or Emory's; not sure where to start looking.
    I found the order in an old email and neither your name nor Derek's is on the list. Do you have an order confirmation email front Mt Borah? You should have received it immediately after placing your order.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    OK not sure what happened here. I am not seeing a confirmation email, nor a debit from my account.
    It should have all been under one order in my name. I actually placed it, or thought I did, while I was at CamRock Sport meeting with Derek and Sherie. One for me, Emory, and Derek.
    I will feel bad if Derek does not get his jersey. He really wanted one. I think he ordered a large. Any extras?
    I can live without mine. I have plenty. So does Emory. I just thought it was a great design and want to be one of the cool kids ;) It would be the first CORP jersey iteration that I don't have :(

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    JHenry

September 02, 2015, 12:49 PM

The good news is that you can still order jerseys. You just need an order of 5. You have 3 already and I think there are at least a couple of people that would like to get one now that they have seen them. I ould create a new post posing the question and see what interest there is. I would do the same on FB.
    XXX

September 02, 2015, 06:07 PM

Id be #4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ I like beer and men

XXX

September 02, 2015, 06:26 PM

Id be #4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XXX

September 23, 2015, 01:41 PM

hi - back in June I ordered a jersey. I have the email that came from Borah, order #5163 June 27, $82.29. Any news on availability?

XXX
    JHenry

September 23, 2015, 01:51 PM

We have had them since the beginning of July and the availability was posted here and on FB depending on what event was taking place. Augs still has yours. You can message him here or on FB.