•  

As of morning on 7/12 Mountain Bike Trails OPEN!

July 12, 2013, 09:53 AM

Keep your eye on the forum and please, please, please give Walt a hand at some much needed trail maintenace this weekend if you are available to help!!

A little time working and a little time riding is not a bad way to spend a day!

~ I like beer and men

XXX
    Walt Hougas
    Trail Steward - Blue Mound SP
    To Be A Man...

July 12, 2013, 03:27 PM

Keep your eye on the forum and please, please, please give Walt a hand at some much needed trail maintenace this weekend if you are available to help!!

A little time working and a little time riding is not a bad way to spend a day!

I'm suggesting a 9AM start time, but Tim and others will have the final say because I can't be there Saturday AM due to a family commitment.

Edit/ Forgot to say, this is wonderful news! I checked last night and it was still closed.

Also, I cut weeds on Over Lode trail between the place where the trail crosses itself and the 2nd road crossing at Ryan Road. I'm guessing the first half of Over Lode, then Chert Dip are the places most in need of trimming. /Edit

Thanks,
    Walt

« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 03:34 PM by Walt Hougas »

XXX

July 12, 2013, 10:53 PM

Well I'm the guy that suggests that everybody help.....but I'll be running a stopwatch at my kids swim meet!!

Good luck out there!

~ I like beer and men