•  

Leaf Blowing

October 29, 2012, 03:29 PM

I cleared Getting Started, Stonefly, Cork Screw , and Rattle Snake. Next area of focus should be the expert woods. Especially Veritas, Out Back, IMBA Influence, and Area 51.

XXX
    farmguy
    Trail Steward - The Farm
    Trail Steward

October 29, 2012, 10:01 PM

Thanks Mike  8)

~ Here uncultivated acres wait prime for adventure....back 40

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

October 29, 2012, 11:39 PM

Thanks Mike. We enjoyed your efforts tonight on our night ride. Who else can get out and help get the leaves off the trails. We will have more rideable trails with faster drying trails once this is completed.

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX

November 05, 2012, 03:21 PM

I cleared off Veritas and Area 51 on Nov 5.

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    608-772-7833

November 05, 2012, 03:30 PM

I cleared off Veritas and Area 51 on Nov 5.
    Thanks again for your efforts Mike! It is greatly appreciated. Everyone will benefit from your efforts. I know I will be enjoying the dry trails on the Monday Night Ride and Folly this evening.

I am hoping a couple of other folks can raise their hand to help out and get this completed. I am putting a lot of time in on some potential trail additions for CamRock. We could possibly have another couple of miles of singletrack approved to be built very soon! More details to come.

Mike and I discussed: I think the trails left are Outback, IMBA Influence, the oak savanna parts of the prairie trails, and Cliff Edge. Another hour or two should about wrap it up for the season. So lets get the trails we have well loved and taken care of :)

~ Chuck Hutchens

« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:32 PM by TheMayor1 »