•  

Global Fat Bike Day - CamRock Sport, 11a, December 5th, 2015

TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

October 07, 2015, 09:23 PM

Just a brief thread to get the thought process started.
    CamRock Sport would like to be a sponsor of Global fat Bike Day at CamRock again this year. It went so well last year that I don't see why not.
    AND...they have already gotten a commitment from Surly, the beer not the bikes, to be a sponsor as well! Beers in the Beer Cave. Bonfire at CamRock II. And even more shenanigans than last year. This should be one heck of a party.
    Lots of more details will be to come.
    So get it on your calendar. Plan on the early afternoon with festivities prolly running into the night - which at that time of year is pretty dang early, like 4:30!
    You don't have to have a fat bike to participate, but you may be mercilessly ridiculed for those silly looking skinny tires of yours ;)
    And remember, if you need one CamRock Sport has a nice bunch of Trek Farley's to rent/demo. Try one out and see what the fuss is all about. You might want to get that reservation in early....
    Looking forward to another fun day on the trails!

~ Chuck Hutchens

XXX
    Skinny Pete
    Trail Steward - CamRock Bike Park
    Trail Steward

October 11, 2015, 03:41 PM

How do I convince my wife I need to buy a fatty for this?

~ 'You can have as many bikes as you want, just make sure they're all the same color and you never keep more than one in the same place. She'll never know.'

XXX
    TheMayor1
    Trail Steward - CamRock
    Trail Steward
    608-772-7833

October 11, 2015, 03:53 PM

How do I convince my wife I need to buy a fatty for this?
    Tell her all the CamRock fatties are rented. Just tell Derek first so he doesn't rat you out ;-)
    You never realized moving to Cambridge would be so expensive did you? Bike upgrades are mandatory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~ Chuck Hutchens